• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The “The 1-for-1, Full Spectrum Pass”

servebig said:
i'll bet the contest winner is that dinky one....
Actually there are 3 dinky ones in there (Boliva, ERDM, and AF). None of them is the winner (that should help narrow it down). :D

Cheers,
Dixie

Yes it is :D I'll try to make my choices and get it back out either tomorrow afternoon or Sat. AM.

What a great bunch of sticks!!!!!!!! I've made my trades and I'll get the box shipped this afternoon. I'm going golfing now so I'll post the tracking # and all my info either tonight or sat. AM. Get ready Tony it's comming your way............ ;)

Paul S said:
What a great bunch of sticks!!!!!!!! I've made my trades and I'll get the box shipped this afternoon. I'm going golfing now so I'll post the tracking # and all my info either tonight or sat. AM. Get ready Tony it's comming your way............ ;)
But what if you win Contest #2 ???

Cheers,
Dixie

dixieland_conjunction said:
Paul S said:
But what if you win Contest #2 ???

Cheers,
Dixie
Didn't think of that :0 I guess you'll have to owe me one :lookup:

O K Here's the USPS tracking #...........0303 1910 0001 5863 2787 the box is insured and on it's way to you Tony.................Thanks for a great pass Dixie!!!!!!!!!!

I've got more to post but here is my BIG take/put............#18 Padron Mill. ($30.00) take for a Partagas 150, I can't find the name but it's 6 1/4 x 43 and the Thompson price is $ 31.50 . I'll post the rest tomorrow. Sorry if I messed up on the contest.......

Paul S said:
I've got more to post but here is my BIG take/put............#18 Padron Mill. ($30.00) take for a Partagas 150, I can't find the name but it's 6 1/4 x 43 and the Thompson price is $ 31.50 . I'll post the rest tomorrow. Sorry if I messed up on the contest.......
Nice play.

Is it the Partagas 150 Signature Series A

Wrapper: Cameroon
Filler: Dominican Republic, Mexico
Binder: Mexico
Size: 43 x 6 3/4 inches
Style: Lonsdale

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Thanks guys and thank you Dixie for letting me play :D Now here are the rest of my trades.

Take #60 La Flor Dom. ($3.57) - Put #79 RyJ Curchill ($ 3.68 famous)
Take # 52 Ashton VSG ($11.25) - Put #78 Monte White Lable Belicoso ($10.76 jr)
Take # 65 Perdomo Res. ($4.40) - Put #77 CAO Brazilia Samba ($4.95 jr)
Take # 29 Dunhill Red ($8.40) - Put #76 Montecristo Serie V Mini Belicoco ($8.00 jr)
Take # 61 Drew Estate ($2.50) - Put #75 Montecruz Sun Grown ($2.89 jr)
Take # 57 DC Max ($6.30) - Put #74 Montecristo Afrique Kilimanjaro ($6.30 holts)

My last one might be questionable but I did it anyhow. I got a great deal on these smokes through a friend in Honolulu and wanted to put one in the pass because I like them and wanted someone else to get a chance to try one. These cigars are usually more $ than I paid but I'm using my price to get one to fit in the pass. They were made by Rocky Patel for a shop named The Smokin Bean (coffee/cigars, great guys!) in Hono on King St.

Take # 48 RyJ ($3.40) - Put #73 Smokin Bean Ali'i ($3.60)

Great pass Dixie! Let me know if I picked the winner ??? Thanks again for letting me come out of retirement..........hope I still remember how to do it ;)

Thanks guys it was nice to get back into the pass game again! I thought your idea was excellent Dixie and it wasn't bad trying to stay close to your 15% margin. I did participate in the blind tase portion of the pass but I'm going to be gone for a few weeks so I'll have to check on the winner for that part when I get home. Thanks again for including me in your pass Dixie, have fun with the rest of the pass and I'll check in when I get home. :D

First, got it and everything is well intact. May the previous taper remain anonymous so I don't have to hunt him down and have him buy me a new Henckels to replace the one I wore out on all of that USPS tape :)

I am a little concerned about the seal on the Tupi (sadly lacking), but I figure all of that plastic in the packing materials will hold the moisture in.

Second, thanks so much for letting me participate.

Third, Dixie, you're a dirty rotten S.O.B. for setting these rules...but it still only took me 15 minutes to find prices.

Takes

07- BBF
09- RyJ Exhibicion #4
50- VSG Enchantment
51- VSG Robusto

Puts

81- HdM Edicion Limitada 03'
82- Cuaba Exclusivos from 03'
83- PAM Superior ($8.30 from Atlantic)
84- Davidoff Millenium Lonsdale ($12.00 from RR Tobacco)

I have to go fight the urge to load a bunch more complimentary cigars in there. This is foreign to me.

Pass heads out tomorrow (Tues.). Will post tracking number ASAP.

Tony Bones said:
Takes

07- BBF
09- RyJ Exhibicion #4
49- VSG Enchantment
5- VSG Robusto

Puts

81- RASS ISOM from 03'
82- Cuaba Exclusivos from 03'
83- PAM Superior ($8.30 from Atlantic)
84- Davidoff Millenium Lonsdale ($12.00 from RR Tobacco)

I have to go fight the urge to load a bunch more complimentary cigars in there. This is foreign to me.

Pass heads out tomorrow (Tues.). Will post tracking number ASAP.
You're numbering seems off ???

Your takes are actually 07, 10, 50, and 51, correct? 1 of 4 correct isn't bad :p

BTW, if that's true, 10 is a vintage '97. ;)

Also, where's #80? Did you sneak in a 5-pack of PMM's and try to pass it off as a "forgotten" #80 :sneaky:

Try again ;)....see it isn't so easy afterall :sign:

Just make the trade for 10 "compliant" and everything is super :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie