• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 1 for 1, 3 for all 2005 Pass

Let's see what happens and in the meantime, everyone remain calm..........

(Yes, I know I'm not myself......I'm trying yoga, okay?) ;)

***Edit***

There was also a major storm that moved accross the midwest late last week, so that might have something to do with it....

For what its worth, the storms were causing lots of slow downs with mail here too last week.

coventrycat86 said:
You entered 0300 1290 0005 1715 4208

Your item arrived at 7:46 am on January 27, 2005 in SAINT LOUIS, MO 63131. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.  

I dunno, sounds to me like marc didn't do anything wrong here with the shipping.

The city of St. Louis still hasn't gotten over being embarrassed by the Red Sox in the World Series so maybe people including the postal workers are generally ticked off.......
[snapback]162729[/snapback]​

We are not bitter or embarrassed. I have great seats and you need to LMK if you want to join Cardinal Nation for a game. We're not at all "embarrassed" by the World Series at the very least Cardinal Nation was there and not expected to finish higher than 3rd in the division. They won and that's that. The Sox fans are not nasty and WTF we beat them before and probably will again.

I think the pass will be ok, but I'm concerned since this delay has not happened before. I will execute my constitutional right to know at the PO tomorrow.

I don't live in the city anyway. Hey Marc, did you put a name on the package or was it just sent to the address?

edited for time of day and +.01%

The package arrived today. It looks like it has survived intact.

half full monty said:
marcsheldon said:
you should be able to call your local p.o. with the dc# and ask them.
[snapback]162669[/snapback]​

Dude-
I gotta tell ya, I am not diggin the fact that this pass and the gob pass are both AWOL since you last touched em. I am also not thrilled about the " I left the DC# at work and I sent it to the addy in his profile" PM when I had preprinted labels and plenty of documentation on who gets what, where and when in the pass.

Your puts and takes certainly weren't on the side of pass, across the board.

This pass needs to show up, and I expect a little more than call your local PO.......

How about a receipt, with weights, dates and addresses?
[snapback]162709[/snapback]​

Marc-
This post was obviously out of line, and I apologize for it.

No excuses, just inappropriate on my part and I sincerely apologize.
Jim

half full monty said:
half full monty said:
marcsheldon said:
you should be able to call your local p.o. with the dc# and ask them.
[snapback]162669[/snapback]​

Dude-
I gotta tell ya, I am not diggin the fact that this pass and the gob pass are both AWOL since you last touched em. I am also not thrilled about the " I left the DC# at work and I sent it to the addy in his profile" PM when I had preprinted labels and plenty of documentation on who gets what, where and when in the pass.

Your puts and takes certainly weren't on the side of pass, across the board.

This pass needs to show up, and I expect a little more than call your local PO.......

How about a receipt, with weights, dates and addresses?
[snapback]162709[/snapback]​

Marc-
This post was obviously out of line, and I apologize for it.

No excuses, just inappropriate on my part and I sincerely apologize.
Jim
[snapback]163018[/snapback]​

no worries jim. i appreciate the apology. i still think youre one of the good guys on here.

best of luck with the rest of your pass.

As the world turns and the drama contiues...... :D :thumbs: :p :cool:

Good to see the Box is safe and sound again. :thumbs:

OK. The inventory is updated on the first post. I think golfgar will be posting p/t's soon with some grrrr8 plays.......

I'll be at the beach through the Super Bowl.........

The box will be on the way today. I'll update the D&C later.

I Category

Take Sir Winston
Put Cuaba Salomone

P Category
Take PAN #6
Put AF WOAM

V Category
Take Chisel
Put Torano Reserva Selecta Torpedo

Great plays golfgar, thanks for playing and the extra effort.

Glad you took the Chisel, they kick my ace.......

Hope you get to enjoy that Sir Winston over more than half the round!

Keep em in play....
Jim

Something funny going on here, I posted the D&C but the post did not appear when I logged back on.
Did I do something wrong? 03041560000779896535

I dont think so, I posted around 5ish too, and it disappeared.....justed reposted above......

EDIT
And I edited the first post with the updated line up and that is gone as well.....

I love the Chisel's and gave away my last one on Monday. I was kinda backed into giving it away, oh well now I have another.

I think something is happening here. This is the third pass in which posts containing DCN's and P/T's have outright dissappeared.

Just so every one is kept up to date.
I received the pass today, will post p&t later .

Randy