• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 1 for 1, 3 for all 2005 Pass

Randy will be posting some very awesome P's and T's here soon.

We also have a stick that is awol, no P13 Opus X Reserve D Chateau. :0

It was a put by psyktek, so if all who followed can check their humi for an extra stick, I would appreciate it.

In the meantime, I'm sending a replacement to Sleepy, he needs a little :love: anyway.

Ok I'm finally getting around to posting this , I will mail it out tomarrow with DC.

Like Jim stated , # P-13 the OPUS X Reserva D' Chateau that Psyktek put in the pass came up missing, # P-14 the Ashton VSG that Marksheldon put into the pass was actually in the # P-13 bag. Im going to go ahead and replace the # P-13 stick with one of my OPUS X Double Corona's so that our kind hosts won't have to go to the extra trouble . If you should run across the missing stick , please go ahead and send it to Jim "Half Full Monty". Thanks for checking on, and taking care of this in advance.

Now on to my p&t.
First of all I spent about three hours going through all my cigars and couldn't find anything that even came close to replaceing the Opus X A Coffin, looks like im going to have to start buying better quality of cigars :D . I finally limited myself to two turns they are.

Take I-2 RASS 04 Put I-16 Ramon Allones Gigantes May 02
Take I-3 PSD4 04 Put I-17 Bolivar BF Feb 04

Take P-12 OPUS X Fuente Fuente Put P-16 Padron 1926 Madd. #9.
Take P-15 AF WOAM Put P17 Arturo Fuente Hem. Masterpiece Madd.

Take V-6 GCPre-Embargo Cuban Toro Put V-17 La Estrella Cubana
Take V-16 Carlos Torano Res. Sed Torp. Put V-18 Joya De Nicaragua Antano Churchill

Puts for the forth bag I found in the box :whistling:
Diamond Crown Pyramid #7. Madd.
Diamond Crown Maximus Toro #4

I couldn't get Put # P17 Arturo Fuente Hem. Masterpiece Madd to fit in the container so it is in the bag with the Opus X A Coffin, It isn't in a coffin so take a little care when taking out the bag on the side of the box.

Once again I want to thank Jim and Bo for hosting the pass and including me as a participant. It was a great idea for a pass.

Randy :D

Heads up SleepyJim, headed your way :D

Back atcha Sleepy!

Randy-

Thanks for the truly awesome plays, and for the extra replacement. I've been working like a fool the last couple of days, and it really is appreciated. If you're ever in the Carolina's, mi casa su casa....

Jim- Nice plays. I wonder if those newbie's have come up for air since your bomb's......been there!

Thanks all- This thing is movin.
Jim

Ok here is my P/T's

P
T Opus dbl Corona
P PAM Pyr.

I
T Monty #4
P La Punta beli

V
T Olivia O
P CAO Black

I will get the box to the POin the morn.

What an excellent idea for a pass, thanks for letting me play fellas!

Jim

Great plays Jim,

and glad to help out Jim,

With turn arounds like that , Jim , Jim will have this thing back in no time.

Hey Jim hear anything about the missing stick yet .

Well thats enough of that, now I'm getting mixed up ;)

HFM, did you get my PM from earlier this week? Nothing new is showing on my Sent items.

Wooooo Hooooo, pee pee dance shoes are on and I'm gettin' the ole' lawn chair and cooler ready to sit by the mail box...... :D :thumbs: :p :cool: :whistling:

The Box is here and I'm in the middle of my Ps & Ts. I'll post em' in the morning and get the Box off to Big100HD (Frank) as well tommorro cause I have to catch a plane Friday morning....... :D :p :thumbs: :cool:

The cigars all look in great shape and let me say thanks for being a part of this pass. Here are my Puts & Takes:

Premiums

Puts: P19 - Anejo 77 (Shark)
Takes: P6 - Diamond Crown Maximus Toro Maduro

ISOMs

Puts: I19 - Monte# 2 (02')
Takes: I17 - BBF

Values

Puts: V20 - CAO Trois Diamant Magnum Extreme
Takes: V10 - Victor Sinclair Series 55 Corojo Robusto

I know you all said that there is no "host bag", but I did find one in the Box. :D
I added a couple of Salute to Arms - US Army sticks for you guys to enjoy as well.

Just to give you guys a heads up, I think sleepyjim forgot to take out the Monte# 4 that he said that he took and also there might be a mix up with the Opus X dbl Corona as well. I would have tried to figure it all out but I ran out of time and all. I'm sure Big100HD will figure it all out for us. :thumbs:

I'll get this baby off this morning to Frank and here is the tracking number# 0180 5213 9076 4317 1505. Hope you have your Pee Pee Dance Shoes on Frank and have fun..... :D :thumbs: :p :cool:

stogieman said:
The cigars all look in great shape and let me say thanks for being a part of this pass. Here are my Puts & Takes:

Premiums

Puts: P19 - Anejo 77 (Shark)
Takes: P6 - Diamond Crown Maximus Toro Maduro

ISOMs

Puts: I19 - Monte# 2 (02')
Takes: I17 - BBF

Values

Puts: V20 - CAO Trois Diamant Magnum Extreme
Takes: V10 - Victor Sinclair Series 55 Corojo Robusto

I know you all said that there is no "host bag", but I did find one in the Box. :D
I added a couple of Salute to Arms - US Army sticks for you guys to enjoy as well.

Just to give you guys a heads up, I think sleepyjim forgot to take out the Monte# 4 that he said that he took and also there might be a mix up with the Opus X dbl Corona as well. I would have tried to figure it all out but I ran out of time and all. I'm sure Big100HD will figure it all out for us. :thumbs:

I'll get this baby off this morning to Frank and here is the tracking number# 0180 5213 9076 4317 1505. Hope you have your Pee Pee Dance Shoes on Frank and have fun..... :D :thumbs: :p :cool:
[snapback]166456[/snapback]​

Great plays Charlie , you put in some nice sticks.

Sorry folks, I've been off line for a few days.

Charlie- Great plays. Thanks for playing, and the super quick turnaround. Looking forward to Big100's plays......... hate it when the PO is closed

:laugh:

Sorry everyone, this is the busiest time of year at work and I have been swamped. I have some catchin up to do on the inventory.

Jim

I've been sitting on this for a couple of days....Just so busy. I'm finally getting to this. Yes there does seem to be a mixup in the cigars, some not numbered. That Opus in a coffin looks sweet. to bad it's sealed up :(

But then it's a good thing. I would not be selling the farm to get it. :D

Here are my Put's and Takes:

Premiums

Puts: P18 - Padron 64 torpedo
Takes: P20 - la Aurora 100 Anos Churchill

ISOMs

Puts: I20 - Partagas 898 (3-04)
Takes: I19 - Monte# 2 (02')

Values

Puts: V21 - Rocky Patel "The Edge" Awesome smoke for the money.
Takes: V20 - CAO Trois Diamant Magnum Extreme

CHARLIE You big mouth!!!!! spill the beans on the host bag why don't ya.

Your mistaken Charlie, that was part of the pass.....no host bag in here... :whistling:

Let me know if these P's and T's are ok.

Bobbyson1a: Robert start the peepee dance!!!!

tracking number will be: 0103 8555 7494 9067 5839

Thanks for the play.

OK, I did an inventory....

Premiums - OK after getting the numbering straight.

Value - OK, after getting the numbering straight.

ISOMS- NOT OK

I6 is posted as pulled by psyktec - still in the box
I11 Double Corona "99" - missing in action -

Never mind on the HDM EL is was one of my prospective puts.

Sleepyjim stated he put an Opus Double Corona? not here.

UPDATED INVENTORY

ISOM

I01 - HDM EL03 - pulled by Benjiev
I02 - Rass 04 - Pulled by Randyb1
I03 - PSD4 04 - pulled by Randyb1
I04 - Cohiba Siglo VI - pulled by tony bones
I05 - Cohiba EL 03 - origI06 - Monty 4 01 - HERE states pulled by SleepyJim
I07 - Sancho Panza - pulled by psyktec
I08 - H Upmann Sir Winston - pulled by golfgar
I09 - Boli PC (96) -
I10 - Partigas Lusitania 03 -
I11 - HDM Double Corona (99) - put by tony bones - MISSING
I12 - Trinidad Fundore (03) - Benjiev - Here
I13 - VR Unicos - pulled by Joe M
I14 - BBF - marcsheldon - HERE
I15 - Cuaba Salomone - HERE
I16 - Ram Allones Gigante 02 - HERE -
I17 - Bolivar BF - pulled by stogieman
I18 - La Punte 03 - SleepyJim - HERE
I19 - monty 2 - pulled by big100hd
I20 - partagas 898 (3-04) - big100HD - HERE

This is the inventory of the Isoms.

the others are in order of the book so there should be no problems.

Now I have to get back to work... still waiting on confirmation of my P's & T's.