• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 1 for 1, 3 for all 2005 Pass

Got er'. Here's my selections/puts:

Premium Take: EDS Salamones in Cedro (P3) / Put: Opus X Forbidden X Lancero '02 (P11) I've smoked two Forbidden X's. I like them. Peppery.

ISOM Take: Cohiba Siglo VI (I4) / Put: HdM Double Corona '99 (I11) These DC's are generally sweet and consistent.

Value Take: Sherpa Mystic Dos Capas (V1) / Put: Oliva O Bold Ovation (V11) Oliva O's seem to be a good smoke for reasonable coin. Good enough for you...but not so great that you're afraid to give em' to your mooching buddies.

Jim, Thanks so much for the baby gift. Very kind of you.

Oh, as you jokers set up an equal put/take rule, I loopholed you and started a separate bag to thank you for putting this thing on.

Thank you bag:

PAM 1926 #9 (one of my favorites)
'97 Skinny Trinidad ISOM

Did I ever mention that I caught Moki receiving sweet backdoor love from Diamond David Lee Roth? :sign: Pass heads out tomorrow.

Tony Bones said:
Got er'. Here's my selections/puts:

Premium Take: EDS Salamones in Cedro (P3) / Put: Opus X Forbidden X Lancero '02 (P11) I've smoked two Forbidden X's. I like them. Peppery.

ISOM Take: Cohiba Siglo VI (I4) / Put: HdM Double Corona '99 (I11) These DC's are generally sweet and consistent.

Value Take: Sherpa Mystic Dos Capas (V1) / Put: Oliva O Bold Ovation (V11) Oliva O's seem to be a good smoke for reasonable coin. Good enough for you...but not so great that you're afraid to give em' to your mooching buddies.

Jim, Thanks so much for the baby gift. Very kind of you.

Oh, as you jokers set up an equal put/take rule, I loopholed you and started a separate bag to thank you for putting this thing on.

Thank you bag:

PAM 1926 #9 (one of my favorites)
'97 Skinny Trinidad ISOM

Did I ever mention that I caught Moki receiving sweet backdoor love from Diamond David Lee Roth? :sign: Pass heads out tomorrow.
[snapback]154645[/snapback]​

It looks like everyone is so shocked about Moki and Diamond Dave they can't even post :sign: , Great p&t Anthony , and they thought they could get away with that equal put/take thingy :D

Great line up, sounds like you guys will like this one! It'll be fun watching from the cheap seats.

Bones-
Great p's and t's.....

You're a good man. However newborn induced sleep deprivation has seriously affected your cognitive abilities. 1 for 1 means, well, one for one, as in no extras. :0

We appreciate the sticks Tony, esp the Trini as Dixie has never had one, and when ya least expect it, well....... :whistling:

Thanks for playin, Bro....Great start!

As for the rest of you:

There is no Host bag on this pass.......nice try around the rules, but I wrote them, and will interpret them. Let stick to the format as it is intended and have some fun..... we're really lookin forward to what 30 sticks come back.

oh....and I have had one of those 99 HdM DC's.....trust me, they are very bad, you don't want it, I'll just have to figure out what to do with it when it gets all the way back around ;)

just watchin out for the brudda's....... :laugh: :laugh:

Alright who got it????

The south has a heat wave going in anticipation......

Jim

Tony you must have been reading my mind brother cause when I looked at that line up that VI and EDS were looking good ;) Enjoy bro. Just walked through the door from work and the box is sitting all nice and pretty here at the homestead. Will crack her open later tonight and hopefully have the package out the door tomorrow.

Great puts Tony!

BenjieV ;)

No host bag? what if we just keep the host bag thing a secret and when the box pass returns, you have a nice size host bag? :p :p

Tony Bones said:
Did I ever mention that I caught Moki receiving sweet backdoor love from Diamond David Lee Roth? :sign:
[snapback]154645[/snapback]​

So I've been thinking about how Diamond Dave may have been inspired by this adventure:

We've all seen the the now infamous pics..........

Drop Dead Legs
Ow!

Drop dead legs
Pretty smile
Hurts my head
Gets me wild

Dig that steam
Giant butt
Makes me scream
I get a nut nut nuthin
but the shakes over you
(Nothin) Nothin' else could ever do

You know that you want it (Woo!)
I know what you need
You know that you want it (Baby!)
When the night is through
Will I still be lovin' you? (Woo!)

Dig those moves
Vampire
Set me loose
Get it higher

Throw my rope
Loop-de-loop
Nice white teeth; Betty Boop
Play it cool,
Real heavy
I ain't fooled
Get it ready
Ooh, oh baby!

You know that you want it (oh, oh oh)
I know what you need (Ooh!)
You know that you want it (Baby)
When the night is through, (Ow!)
Will I still be lovin' you? (Uh!)

Okay guys got to the post office yesterday and the package is out of my hands and on its way to Bob.

I'll be posting all the details later today.

Thanks for including me guys...............

BenjieV :D

Okay here we go just walked in the door. Today has been pretty hectic around the house. Fortunately I got the pass out the door yesterday Bob here is the confirmation number on the box 03040 1560 0001 5675 5035 :D

My P/Ts go like this.

Takes -
I1 HdM El
P5 La Aurora (never tried one, looking forward to it)
V9 Mayorga Robusto

Puts -
I12 Trinidad Fundadora '03
P12 Opus X Fuente Fuente
V12 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Maduro (one of the tastiest smoke I have come to love)

Thanks again for letting me join you guys heads up Bobby the box should be there no later than Wednesday even with our light dusting of snow.

BenjieV ;)

Nice Ps & Ts Benji. What are you talkin' about it will make it to Bob by Wednesday. You know the USPS motto, "Nor rain or snow or.....), ah screw it, it will be there by Wednesday....... :D :thumbs: :p :cool:

Very nice work, Ben! Actually, I think Priority even moves on Sunday, so it MIGHT be here tomorrow. :D

Better go review the initial inventory and what's in there now. Wouldn't want to slow this baby down.

Holy Crap, it's here today!!! :0 Will open later after it's had a chance to warm up a little.

Kudos to the USPS!! :laugh:

OK, well there's already some confusion here. There are some sticks with just numbers,
The Oliva Bold should say V11, but it says I 11, and there may be more....

Plus the V's are mixed with the P's and I's and vice versa and backwards.
OK, labels are corrected. (Hey Tony, the 'V' is the one with two legs.... :sign: :sign: )
Now 3 bags, Premi, Isom, and Value......

This may take longer than I thought......

I'm lusting after that Fuente coffin, luckily I don't like long sticks and I've got nothing comparable anyway...... :(

Would a PDS Torp equal the Ashton PS Churchill? A lot of this stuff I've never seen before....pant....pant....pant......drooooooooool.......

I wonder if I changed my name and got a new SSN....nah, not possible....is it? :sign: :sign: :sign:

And who cut all the "I"s off the ISOM tags!!?!?!!?!?! :angry: :laugh: :p

I haven't edited a post this often......and I'm not through.....

Quote Jim&Bo: "To make this completely foolproof and ensure it goes awry,....."

So, which of these did you actually intend? :sign: And BTW, Tony already proved you wrong...... :sign: :sign:

I already love this pass!!!!

OMG I can't believe it got there so soon, I at least figured Tuesday at best. Kudos to the Pony Express system.

Bob, I can't agree with you more about the selection available in that box. oooooh there was some real tempting smokes in that line up, EL's Opus, Pans what a line up. Good luck don't forget to change that diaper before you start handling those nice cigars............. :D

BenjieV ;)

OK. Boy, I haven't agonized over choices this much since....well, I just haven't, that's all. :D

Takes:
P4: AF UTS Maddie
I7: Sancho Panza NP
V5: Flor de Oliva 10th Anni. Torp.

Puts:
P13: Opus X Reserva d'Chateau
I13: Vegas Robaina Unicos
V13: CAO Brazilia Amazon

Possible change with the pass/hosts approval: the Fuente A coffin for a Padron 1964 A, returning the AF UTS Maddie/Reserva d'Chateau.

Feedback please. Hope to get it out today. :)