• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 7 Day Aristocrat Dance

BobbyRitz

You're Fired, Daddy.
Bob Staebell and recently notified me of a freight damaged Aristocrat Plus48 that was available for sale. It is natural mahogany, has full pull out shelves and a beveled glass door.

Interestingly, the individual who originally ordered this cabinet asked for it NOT to have a lock. Bob agreed to add the lock at no charge.

Well, here are the pics:

1) Damage to door:

arist-bertolino015.jpg

2) Open front:

aristplus48016.jpg

3) Finished product:

aristPlus48037copy.jpg

It should arrive in Maryland in approximately one week.
Thanks to Bob for giving me a great deal on this cabinet!!!

Very VERY nice. Damage looks fairly minimal and with any small amount of woodworking that should be easily repairable.

Damn - that is a nice looking unit. I will have to tell him if he gets another scratched cabinet like that to give me a call. Have fun filling it.

Nice. Bob makes some really fantastic humis. If anyone gets the chance to visit him, wear some steel-toes. I'll take a lightly damaged DeltaT 3000 off his hands for the right price.

Wow Rob, Way to hook up on a deal. Was this along the lines of what you were looking for a few weeks ago?

John

Damn - that is a nice looking unit. I will have to tell him if he gets another scratched cabinet like that to give me a call. Have fun filling it.

It might be filled upon receipt. :blush:

Wow Rob, Way to hook up on a deal. Was this along the lines of what you were looking for a few weeks ago?

John

John, yes it's close. I would have preferred an M Plus cabinet with the 25" depth option (same depth and height as this cabinet-just 38" wide versus 22") , but beggars can't be choosers!

BobbyRitz - Whirling Dervish :)

Looks like you found what you were wanting. Now what does the Mrs get ? :p

Congrats, Bobby......welcome to the Staebell club...... :cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

BobbyRitz - Whirling Dervish :)

Looks like you found what you were wanting. Now what does the Mrs get ? :p

LOL...she gets my neverending love!

Anthony probably got it right though!!! :laugh:

That was mine !!! I was the one that returned the damaged one.

I ordered it from Bob and it came damaged. There were two marks. One on the door and one on the back of the box.

I didnt order it with a lock because the front looks sleeker without it. It also matches the two others he made for me. I had the extra fans built in that one as well.

When I seen the damage I sent it back. Bob sent me an identical new one a few weeks later in perfect condition.

To bad that one got damaged. His work is priceless.

Wow Rob, that is a great score! Congrats and show us that puppy filled ;)

Congrats on a great purchase. :thumbs:

I have been considering a similar upgrade and it never occurred to me until I read your post that a damaged Aristocrat would be a possibility.

May I ask how much of a discount a scratch like that gets you?

Maybe I'll have to stalk his UPS driver and slam on my brakes in front of him! :D

Steve

Congrats on a great purchase. :thumbs:

I have been considering a similar upgrade and it never occurred to me until I read your post that a damaged Aristocrat would be a possibility.

May I ask how much of a discount a scratch like that gets you?

Maybe I'll have to stalk his UPS driver and slam on my brakes in front of him! :D

Steve

I don't want to get into specifics, but suffice it to say the discount was greater than 30% of the original price.