• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The ACID reviews...

Oh man do I have a hangover... and I don't think its from the beer. ???

Well yeah...no telling what kind of crap they're infused with. :0

Also didn't you say there was an Extraordinary Larry in the tin? Did I miss the review on that one?

2nd review.

And Tony ;) you know what I meant... :sign:

This picture speaks volumes. 10 minutes later and I am sure you were passed out having flavor induced hallucinations. Way to take one for the team!

4gih8jd.jpg

I think Wilkey is slacking on you Shaun! I had to put up with an event with 200 people smoking this shit! You think smoking it is bad, the second hand is even worse!

Na Brad, Wilkey is cool... However I'm willing to bet that his Moontrances will never taste the same to him when hes done. :p

ACID event? SCREW THAT! I bet it took weeks to get the stink out of the outlaw! Next you'll be telling me Lars came to visit as well.

WOW, I just finished reading this thread.
Wurm, I can't believe you smoked all those Acid cigars in one sitting.
No wonder you felt terrible the next day. :laugh:

Na Brad, Wilkey is cool... However I'm willing to bet that his Moontrances will never taste the same to him when hes done. :p

At the risk of starting this up again...

I would rather smoke five Moonies than any single one of the Drew Acids. The aromatics of Moontrance are subtle and quite pleasant. The tobacco is also good quality, mild and smooth.

Wilkey

At the risk of starting this up again...

I would rather smoke five Moonies than any single one of the Drew Acids. The aromatics of Moontrance are subtle and quite pleasant. The tobacco is also good quality, mild and smooth.

Wilkey

Your gonna have to send me one sometime bro, I believe you, they sound pretty good. What I meant, was that finishing the ACID Tin might skew your opinion / palate regarding all flavored cigars in the future.

I smoked the One and Subculture Ming today. I'm still queasy but the review will be up later tonight, hopefully.

Wilkey

Bleh... the 1 was the worst of the bunch, can't wait to read your review bro!

What planet do you live on that "later tonight" is over 5 days? :p

Oh N/M I just saw the hopefully... :sign:

Maybe Wilkey will write another classic review. I need a good laugh btw. :D

Yes and a great service it is....It's interesting to read through...

I learned that I don't think I'll be trying an Acid anytime soon.

I also learned that it sucks to be you.

Looking forward to the next review! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, only two more big cigars to go. Toast and Cold Tea Infusion. This has been quite a haul. A marathon of misery. A few good smoking hours have been needlessly wasted but such is our service to the community. :D

Wilkey
Well it has taken quite a while for this whole thing to come around, but it seems we are all close to the end. Surprisingly it hasn't killed either of you :laugh:. Guess Loren and I will have to fix that next time :thumbs: .

Anyway thanks for the review Wilkey. It is sad at times to think that we maybe killing off your great pallet, but at the same time your responses are always amusing.

Well, only two more big cigars to go. Toast and Cold Tea Infusion. This has been quite a haul. A marathon of misery. A few good smoking hours have been needlessly wasted but such is our service to the community. :D

Wilkey
Well it has taken quite a while for this whole thing to come around, but it seems we are all close to the end. Surprisingly it hasn't killed either of you :laugh:. Guess Loren and I will have to fix that next time :thumbs: .

Anyway thanks for the review Wilkey. It is sad at times to think that we maybe killing off your great pallet, but at the same time your responses are always amusing.
No worries, OpusXKC. We all have our missions to carry out. Just two more to go. Just two more to go.

Wilkey