• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

the "all my humidor (almost)" pass

got the box today!
i will smoke all the cigars tonight and then stab
jolly in the neck to cover my tracks...buuwwaaaaahahahahahaha!
wait... did i type that out loud? ???

anywho, i will attempt to contact toaster tonight by phone
so we can get together at the shop like last time!
i will post puts and takes tamale! :thumbs:

man! what a buncha isoms!!!!!!!!!
c-ya in mexico toaster! ;)

todd

Guy's, I talked to Luckydawg earlier tonight about this, and now I realize I'm not going to be available tomorrow- ITS MY 13'th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.

LD and I have each other phone numbers, so if I'm able to "get lost" for a couple of hours to drive over and pick it up- I'll let him/you know.. If not, it will be Friday before I can pick this up from LD.

This one's my fault- I'm sorry to delay the pass the extra day... and I'll do my best to avoid it, will keep you all posted.

:thumbs: Toaster

no biggie for me.

i'm patient.

congrats on your anniversary by the way!
give your sig other a nice smack on the buttocks.

hey toaster, i got a gift for you, on one condition, that
you give her a smack on the butt :D

take a cigar from the box. any cigar. (it doesn't count as a take, but do tell us which one you take for inventory purposes)
that is my gift to you.

okay, my takes are:
98. vegas robainas famosos
100. cuaba exclusivos
24. avo 75th anni.

puts
115. h. uppman mag 46 isom
116. bolivar belicoso fino isom
117. perdomo estate selection

toaster and i will catch up tomorrow and pass this
sucker!

todd

OK- sorry for all the delays... Vegged out all day and watched football- was very surprised (and happy) to see the Panthers advance to the Superbowl. (no surprise about the patriots) so- congrats to the Panthers- I hope they win it all :)

Now, down to business... here is my proposed trades, I can not ship the box until Tuesday anyway, since Monday is a holiday :p so this gives everyone at least 1 day to voice their opinions on my actions. I WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL I GET VERIFICATION THAT I'VE PLAYED FAIR.

Take:
AF Anejo

Put:
Lone Wolf Torp (with a cracked wrapper)

Awaiting Confirmation :thumbs:

ok- seriously:

Takes:
03..LaLuna Fuerte
08...LaPerla Habana Maduro
15...Montecristo Platinum Belicoso
31...AF Hemmingway Classic
87...JR's Ultimate
61...h upmann torp #2
99...cuaba exclusivo

PUTS:
118...perdomo corona
119...drew estates green hero
120...avo domaine #30
121...ramon allones ultimo
122...macanudo 93 vintage #2
123...remedios fino 92 torpedo
124...santa damiana lonsdale
125...bolivar belicoso fino
126...RyJ corona en cedro #3
127...montecristo #4

(+ I added 1 or 2 to the free dog rocket bag, sorry I couldn't resist... he wants US to take them, and I'm putting mine in! :D)

and of course, a little something for our most generous and funny host.

Some of the takes, I'm not 100% sure what they are ??? (its also about 3:30am right now so give me a freakin' break!) now, I know the trend here lately is for passes to have a serious tone, and honestly this one doesnt have that serious tone :)p sorry jolly, but it doesnt) but I still want to be more than fair to my friend Jolly. I will of course leave it to my fellow passers and host to decide what fair is, and to decide if my play/actions need any adjustments... let me know and I'll adjust as needed.

BTW: I would like to thank Jolly for allowing me to play in his pass- This is definitely one of the best passes I've ever been a part of, the selection is mouth watering for serious cigar smokers! LOTS OF GREAT STUFF! And the variety! :0 You're gonna love this box when it gets back to you Jolly! Also, thanks for the offer of pulling my choice of stick, for which in return I was to smack my wife's ass... The truth is- I smack her ass as often as possible for free anyway :p so I felt guilty taking anything for doing it! And the day after our anniversary she couldn't sit down all day :0 :lookup: :love: :D

Well, I'll be watching the thread and PM's to make sure I'm playing according to plan. THANKS AGAIN FOR LETTING ME PLAY JOLLY... Incredible pass! SERIOUSLY! big time props to you bro.

*edit: I adjusted my P/T's a little. I will be shipping this off sometime tomorrow (tuesday), so if anyone has anything to say- speak up or forever hold your peace! :)

i was wondering when you'd poke your little head in.

woah.
yea, it's way too serious, looks like i need to whip out my extra special untracable knives that are made of ice and melt so that they leave no trace.

in my opinion, that's a good trade.
i don't care ... :p ... much.

hope you enjoyed your day!

Well, kinda waiting for 1 or 2 more vote's here..... ???

anyone? fair, not fair? can we get a verdict?

Unless I am missing something the non ISOMS look ok although I am unfamiliar with some of the sticks. I have no idea on the ISOMS.

Try PM'ing a FOG the list.

Takes:
03..LaLuna Fuerte
08...LaPerla Habana Maduro
15...Montecristo Platinum Belicoso
31...AF Hemmingway Classic
87...JR's Ultimate
61...h upmann torp #2
99...cuaba exclusivo

PUTS:
118...perdomo corona
119...drew estates green hero
120...avo domaine #30
121...ramon allones ultimo
122...macanudo 93 vintage #2
123...remedios fino 92 torpedo
124...santa damiana lonsdale
125...bolivar belicoso fino
126...RyJ corona en cedro #3
127...montecristo #4

(+ I added 1 or 2 to the free dog rocket bag, sorry I couldn't resist... he wants US to take them, and I'm putting mine in! :D)

and of course, a little something for our most generous and funny host.

On its way to Oregon. DC# 0303 1290 0001 8000 6108

Thanks to Jolly for letting me play- The pass was awesome!