• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The best beer in the whole world

I have been able to acquire almost a case of the '11. Ironically, in the search I found 2 cases of the '09.

My buddy that lives in Portland has a harder time getting it than I do here. I can buy pretty much as much as I want every year. It's a great beer though, one of the first I ever had to hunt down, so it's a bit nostalgic too.

I just might be hitting you up for some, Justin. We cracked a bottle of the '10 last Friday and it was quite righteous.

I see what I can find, haven't even looked yet this year.

I have been able to acquire almost a case of the '11. Ironically, in the search I found 2 cases of the '09.

Are you aware of the infection issues with 2009 bottles? You have a good change of some sourness with that vintage unfortunately....hopefully you only bought a couple, if any!

Are you aware of the infection issues with 2009 bottles? You have a good change of some sourness with that vintage unfortunately....hopefully you only bought a couple, if any!
Have bought several of his stash over the last couple of years. Have not had a problem as of yet. However, I did breach that subject with the owner and he said if I open an infected bottle to bring it back. So, why not try them out.

Well I just got a case of Schmaltz's Jewbalation...15% the bottle says. I had the 14% last year and don't know how they could make this any better. Does this mean I get second place? Wohoo! Happy Holidays to all....John

I contacted them and BEGGED to send that beer Eastward....so good, yet so far :love: