• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Bill’s Best & My Last Box Purchase Contest

I haven’t forgotten guys. I’m still living out of boxes and can’t find shit. Ordered supplies from click n ship and am just waiting for that stuff to show so I can ship to Chester and Hayden.

I haven’t forgotten guys. I’m still living out of boxes and can’t find shit. Ordered supplies from click n ship and am just waiting for that stuff to show so I can ship to Chester and Hayden.
John, I feel bad that you are living out of boxes so I am willing to help out my brother! When you come back, instead of loading your truck with enough guns and ammo to outfit a third world country, which you then have to haul back home and put away, load up as much of your cigars as possible in the bed of your truck and bring them to me. I will keep them for you until you get everything straightened out.

If you pack as strategically as you did the last time, and you fill the back seat as well, you can probably get nearly half your cigars in the truck.

And at the rate you are going, you will have those replaced a week after you get back!

John, I feel bad that you are living out of boxes so I am willing to help out my brother! When you come back, instead of loading your truck with enough guns and ammo to outfit a third world country, which you then have to haul back home and put away, load up as much of your cigars as possible in the bed of your truck and bring them to me. I will keep them for you until you get everything straightened out.

If you pack as strategically as you did the last time, and you fill the back seat as well, you can probably get nearly half your cigars in the truck.

And at the rate you are going, you will have those replaced a week after you get back!
You’re such a good friend Jeff.

BTW - Everyone gets the exact same cigars.

ETA: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished Bill. 😈

Last edited:
Since this was supposedly your last box purchase @jfields 3 weeks ago, you should have a contest to see who can guess how many boxes you have ordered since then.