• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Blind Leading the Blind Pass

got the pass from Devonn earlier. sorry i didn't have time to get a smoke in bro.
as for my T's & P's, it's my first pass so take it easy on me if i screw up

T: 7 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic Robusto P: 108 AF Hemingway Work Of Art(M)
T: 79 San Cristobal Clasico P: 109 Tatuaje Lado Occidental
T: 93 Avo Domain #50 P: 110 Illusion ~2~
T: 96 Liga Privada 9 P: 111 Tatuaje Unicos
T: 97 Oliva Master Blends 3 Robusto P: 112 Padron 1964 Exclusivo(N)
T: 99 Don Pepin Vegas Cubanas Corona P: 113 Tatuaje Nobles
T 106 Don Pepin Series JJ Belicoso P: 114 Camacho Triple Maduro Toro

P: 115 Punch Rare Corojo Crystale
P: 116 AF Hemingway Best Seller
P: 117 08 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Lancero (PuffStuff)

Awating approval on the T's & P's and the pass if ready to go on to AngryFishH if you're ready
That WOAM for a DPG is a generous trade.

Brian

got the pass from Devonn earlier. sorry i didn't have time to get a smoke in bro.

Awating approval on the T's & P's and the pass if ready to go on to AngryFishH if you're ready

I Object!!!! ...... I think the pass should come back to me so I could get a shot at those Tats! :sign:

Nice puts John! :thumbs:

i actually really wanted that BTL but i had no equal put for it :(
DeVonn & cabaiguan juan i'll send you guys the tats & lanceros & a few other goodies.

Umm, i would defer to nate before doing that. However, if nate is cool with that, i will sponsor your Put for the BTL. Again though, its nates pass so let him decide if that is cool.

im not sending the sticks for the BTL. just hooking up a few BOTL's with some sticks

That's the thing about a stick like that isn't it? I'm a real newb, but with such a rarity factor, what could possibly be an acceptable put for a btl?

In this case, I think it would be best to over do it in price if you're unable to find a similar rare cigar. Maybe a casa fuente, DC anni, Tatuaje RC, padron 40 or 80th...most of which are obtainable and not as hard to come by like a btl. At least in my experience. I'm sure Nate and the other pass participants would not have a problem with a swap like that. Honestly stating that you've never tried a cigar before helps. This is what the pass is all about trying something you never had or swapping out for one of your favorites. And don't forget the great cause of this pass. Supporting our troops overseas.

Btw, nicely done to CJ and Aristo. :) Can you imagine what this world would be like if everyone smoked cigars? :D

That's the thing about a stick like that isn't it? I'm a real newb, but with such a rarity factor, what could possibly be an acceptable put for a btl?

In this case, I think it would be best to over do it in price if you're unable to find a similar rare cigar. Maybe a casa fuente, DC anni, Tatuaje RC, padron 40 or 80th...most of which are obtainable and not as hard to come by like a btl. At least in my experience. I'm sure Nate and the other pass participants would not have a problem with a swap like that. Honestly stating that you've never tried a cigar before helps. This is what the pass is all about trying something you never had or swapping out for one of your favorites. And don't forget the great cause of this pass. Supporting our troops overseas.

Btw, nicely done to CJ and Aristo. :) Can you imagine what this world would be like if everyone smoked cigars? :D

Nowww he tells you, huh John? I would've thought you'd need something like, oh I don't know.... a short story maduro or something! ;)

I am going out of town for a few days but will be back on Friday. If you can send it out on Tuesday-ish I can get it on Friday so it doesn't have to sit at the PO and flip it over next weekend.

Fish

Nowww he tells you, huh John? I would've thought you'd need something like, oh I don't know.... a short story maduro or something! ;)
Yeah, seriously! But lets hear what Natge has to say first.

Sorry for the disappearing act fellas. Luckily, work has been busy as hell in a good way. I am not so very concerned with rarity in this pass. I don't see any problem using a more expensive stick to make up for the rarity a bit. In this instance I think that KeyserSoze has it dead on.

As for where to go next, let's send it to br174. He can send it back to fish and then back to Irish, who was out of town. That should keep it moving and hopefully heading back this way soon before the weather starts to bake the box.

If you want to update those amazing P&T's again to include the BTL go for it. Then I'll post it and off we go again.

I'm ready for the pass,and I'll send it to Angry if I read Nate's post right.

I'll wait for Aristos P/T to be updated or posted on the first page before I post mine.

Brian

At the risk of throwing a wrench ion Nates pass, if its allowed, I will put a LFD Cameroon Cabinet Bethesda Tobacco 6th Anniversary Torpedo for the DPG Blue Lable Lancero and I will Put a Davidoff Diademas Finas 2006 for ARISTO7 to take the BTL's. Don't know if this is still an option, but if so, there it is.

You'll have to explain just a bit better. I think I know what you are saying, but I just want to make sure before I post on the master list. Sorry, I'm slow.

You'll have to explain just a bit better. I think I know what you are saying, but I just want to make sure before I post on the master list. Sorry, I'm slow.
OK. This started after I half-jokingly said i wanted another crack at the DPG Blue Lancero. Arist07 said he could send the Lancero to me. With his generossity, I wanted to return the favor, by letting him try the BTL. However, since he had not equal put, I will do it for him, and he gets to take the BTL. I dont know how the P/T for the DPG Lancero works out, but I will offer a LFD Cameroon Cabinet Torpedo which is the 6th Anniversary for my local B&M: Bethesda Tobacco. They are selling them for $10.50 a piece and the price for the Blue Lable Lancero are roughly $10.

So long story short: I'll put the davidoff for the BTLs which Arist07 would take instead of me. I would also put a LFD Cameroon Cab Torp for the DPG Blue Lable Lancero. Is this any better?

sorry for the delay guys. the pass will go out to you tomorrow Brian. there will be no update to my T's & P's. there will also be a little package to you too Jon. if anyone had Devonn's addy, pls pm me. i will post DC#'s tomorrow afternoon. thanks for letting me be part of this great pass Nate. it's been a blast!

sorry for the delay guys. the pass will go out to you tomorrow Brian. there will be no update to my T's & P's. there will also be a little package to you too Jon. if anyone had Devonn's addy, pls pm me. i will post DC#'s tomorrow afternoon. thanks for letting me be part of this great pass Nate. it's been a blast!
well, i guess that takes care of this. Thanks John. Let me know what i can do for you?