• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Blind Leading the Blind Pass

Thanks Nate, for setting up this pass.

My propossed puts and takes are:

T: #98 Jose Seijas short figurado P: #120 CAO Sapronos Boss
T: #108 AF WOAM P: #121 Opus X xXx Power Ranger
T: #88 Punch Black Prince (2001) P: #122 Diplamatico #1 (2000)
T: #30 Monte #4 P: #123 Johnny O Longsdale (2007)
T: #95 Trinadad Reyes P:124 HDM Epicure #1 (2007)
T: #104 Sancho Panza Molino (2003) P: #125 Boli Gold Medal (2007)

Brian

Hey guys, I'm back from sunny Orlando - & it looks like I got back just in time for the pass! Wow, some crazy generous puts going on recently, very well played guys!

Everything looks great! I'll post 'em. I think it is headed to Fish and then off to Irish and back to me so we can get them headed overseas!

Pass arrived 2day. Everything looks great, beads and packaging. I'll do puts and takes and package up and PM Angry.

Nate thanks for letting me be apart of.

Brian

Angry you ready!!!

Pass arrived 2day. Everything looks great, beads and packaging. I'll do puts and takes and package up and PM Angry.

Nate thanks for letting me be apart of.

Brian

Angry you ready!!!
PM received Angry is ready do best to make post office in AM, if not first thing Monday AM.

John/Aristo7, got your package yesterday! Thank you. Be on the lookout for something headed your way soon!

It's here!

Inspected but not inventoried yet. I will have my P's and T's posted this evening for comments or questions. Well, I already know my puts, now it is time to figure out the takes. If no one objects I would like to keep the pass cool and humidified until Tuesday so it does not sit in a warehouse over the holiday weekend and can ship with the minimum of days.

Fish

If no one objects I would like to keep the pass cool and humidified until Tuesday so it does not sit in a warehouse over the holiday weekend and can ship with the minimum of days.

C'mon, tell the truth, you just want to inhale that lovely aroma all weekend! :laugh:

That's probably a good idea, it's supposed to get warmer over the weekend, no sense in the box sitting on a parked truck until Tuesday.

If no one objects I would like to keep the pass cool and humidified until Tuesday so it does not sit in a warehouse over the holiday weekend and can ship with the minimum of days.

C'mon, tell the truth, you just want to inhale that lovely aroma all weekend! :laugh:

That's probably a good idea, it's supposed to get warmer over the weekend, no sense in the box sitting on a parked truck until Tuesday.

Darn right! 83 for Monday baby! :thumbs: :cool:

That sounds like a wonderful idea and I would greatly appreciate it.

Sorry for the delay guys.

Here are my proposed P's and T's:

T:121 Opus xXx PR P:126 AF WOAM (2005)
T:90 LFD Chisel Maduro P:127 AF King B
T:91 Cabiguan Guapo P:128 Padilla Sig 1932 Churchill
T:41 Centurian Robusto P:129 Padilla Sig 1932 Corona Gorda
T:44 Opus #4 P:130 AF Anejo 48 (2005)

Additional put:
P:131 Tat Angeles

If there are any objections let me know. If not, the box goes back to NFulton when he is ready.

Fish

PS - Someone is going to REALLY enjoy that WOAM!

Angry
I think the pass is suppose to go to Irish.
I could be wrong though, I think the order was changed.

Brian

By the way nice puts & takes

I knew I would mess something up, that's why I didn't address it yet. Can we confirm it goes to Irish? If so I can get it out in tomorrow's mail.

Fish

Everything looks great! I'll post 'em. I think it is headed to Fish and then off to Irish and back to me so we can get them headed overseas!
Angry
This is the post after my Puts & Takes were approved.
Maybe PM Nate or Irish to be sure.

Brian

Just PM'd Irish and sent NFulton a PM earlier. I will keep the contents humdified and cool until I can get it out.

Fish

I believe I'm last on the list before it heads back to Nate & onto the troops. I'm ready for the pass once Nate approves your P&Ts. :thumbs: