• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Blind Leading the Blind Pass

Sorry, I thought I did. I have to go back and correct the list for Irish. I'll do that today. For some reason it all disappeared a ways back.

So Nate, are you going to approve my P's & T's?! :D

Fish

Here are my proposed P&Ts:

T: #10 Ashton VSG Wizard - P: #132 La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso
T: #92 5 Vegas 'A' Apostle - P: #133 Romeo y Julieta Vintage II
T: #111 Tatuaje Unicos - P: #134 Padron 1964 Exclusivo (M)
T: #120 CAO Sapronos Boss - P: #135 AVO 80th
T: #126 AF WOAM (2005) - P:#136 Ashton ESG Churchill ???
P: #137 Camacho Negro Robusto
P: #138 Padron Londres
P: #139 Bolivar Belicoso Fino (FIM FEB 05)

I'd really like to try that WOAM, but being a newb I don't have anything with a good amount of age to it, so I tried to overcompensate in value. If that or anything else is not OK please let me know!

Here are my proposed P&Ts:

T: #10 Ashton VSG Wizard - P: #132 La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso
T: #92 5 Vegas 'A' Apostle - P: #133 Romeo y Julieta Vintage II
T: #111 Tatuaje Unicos - P: #134 Padron 1964 Exclusivo (M)
T: #120 CAO Sapronos Boss - P: #135 AVO 80th
T: #126 AF WOAM (2005) - P:#136 Ashton ESG Churchill ???
P: #137 Camacho Negro Robusto
P: #138 Padron Londres
P: #139 Bolivar Belicoso Fino (FIM FEB 05)

I'd really like to try that WOAM, but being a newb I don't have anything with a good amount of age to it, so I tried to overcompensate in value. If that or anything else is not OK please let me know!
Good by me

Brian

Me too! That looks wonderful. Thank you for participating and the generous extras.

Nate,

Thanks again for hosting a fantastic pass. I am happy to have been part of it. For the record, there are some excellent smokes going out to our troops. I wonder if we can get a picture or two from the folks who end up enjoying them to complete the thread.

Fish

PS - Good choice on the WOAM Irish :D . For whatever my opinion is worth I also think the ESG is fair.

Me too! That looks wonderful. Thank you for participating and the generous extras.

Thanks Nate!

The pass arrived today and everything looks great. I'll do an inventory and make my exchanges over the weekend.

Everything check out OK, did my P&Ts. It's on it's way home Nate:

DC# 0103 8555 7494 2451 5736

Thanks for letting me participate, it's been fun!

The pass showed up last night and HOLY MOLEY. What a sight for me so I can't imagine what it will be like for sore eyes. I've contacted Smitty to help us get this where it is going.

I want to personally thank everyone who took part in this. I know you will bring a sigh of relief and a moment of relaxation for out boys and girls overseas. They need and deserve more than we can give them, but you all will make a dent if even just for a half an hour.

I also want to point out that this pass went off without a hitch. The communication and group effort was second to none. I cannot remember who let us use the Lock 'n' Lock so let me know so that I can return it to you. I wish I could have been a bit more involved and thrown a few more contests, but work prohibited me from spending a great deal of time on the site. There will be one more contest, but I have to go find some winnings first.

Again, gents, thank you for making this another successful pass and for being so very generous.

Nate

Here is the final list of what is headed to the troops.

AVO Signature Churchill
LFD DL Chiselito Maduro
Gurkha Legend
AF Hemmi Short Story (4yo.)
Montecristo No. 2 '07
Gurkha Regent Toro
Cuvee Grand Lancero
Coranado by La Flor Double Corona
Oliva Serie G Churchill
AF Don Carlos Robusto
Monte No. 2 ('07)
Gurkha Legend Aniversario Perfecto
Gurkha Master Select Toro
RyJ Churchill Tubo (LAC SEPT '01)
Fuente Don Carlos #2
GOF Carlito Double Roubusto Tubo
La Tradicion Cubana Torpedo
Oliva la Joya 100th Anniversary
La Aurora Preferidos 2006 Robusto
Montecristo Platinum Toro
Playboy Classic Robusto
Davidoff Millenium Churchill
LGC MD'or No. 4 OSU JUL 02
La Aurora 100 Anos Churchill
Bolivar Lonsdales CPV JUL00
03 Sir Winston (DTF MAY 03)
SLR Lonsdale (GEP JUN 03)
Tatuaje Zone de este
Ashton ESG Churchill
Montecristo Petit Edmundo
Padilla 1932 Signature Toro
La Aurora 1495 Churchill
AF Untold Story
Diplomatico #2 '07
Por Larranaga Petit Corona FJN AGO '05
Padilla Obsidian Belicoso
Tatuaje Lado Occidental
Illusion ~2~ (Put:ARISTO7
Padron 1964 Exclusivo(N)
Tatuaje Nobles
Punch Rare Corojo Crystale
AF Hemingway Best Seller
Davidoff Diademas Finas 2006
LFD Cameroon Cabinet Bethesda Tobacco 6th Anniversary Torpedo
Diplamatico #1 (2000)
Johnny O Longsdale (2007)
HDM Epicure #1 (2007)
Boli Gold Medal (2007)
AF King B
Padilla Sig 1932 Churchill
Padilla Sig 1932 Corona Gorda
AF Anejo 48 (2005)
Tat Angeles
La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso
Romeo y Julieta Vintage II
Padron 1964 Exclusivo (M)
AVO 80th
Ashton ESG Churchill
Camacho Negro Robusto
Padron Londres
Bolivar Belicoso Fino (FIM FEB 05)

Lock n Lock would be me Nate! You can hold on to it for a future pass if you want. ;)

Fantastic list of sticks from an excellent pass! Thanks for hosting it Nate and to all the other brothers for a great time!

Greg

Beautiful list of sticks, again thanks Nate for putting this pass together.

Brian

Good to see it made it home safely. That's a nice list of smokes for our guys & gals in harms way, a small thank you for their dedicated service. Thanks for hosting a great pass Nate!

Thanks for putting this together Nate! And great job gents. I'm sure our troops will appreciate your generosity.

Wow, there are going to be some happy folks where that bomb is headed! Nate, I can get my hand on a couple of V-cutters and some plastic guilitien cutters to throw in the box, let me know if you want them. I'll get them out Monday.

Wow, there are going to be some happy folks where that bomb is headed! Nate, I can get my hand on a couple of V-cutters and some plastic guilitien cutters to throw in the box, let me know if you want them. I'll get them out Monday.

That never occured to me, but what a great idea. I've lost all of mine, so if you have a few extra laying around and you can get them here, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Awesome looking list of cigars going to the troops Nate. Thanks for hosting this pass, and letting me come on board. :thumbs:

x2 on the the beautiful list of smokes

Nate it was an honor to be a part of this especially with the cigars going to the troops. I appreciate you including me in this and for putting up with my noob PMs. lol

Wow...I didn't even realize this pass was going down. I haven't been able to participate in a pass lately so I basiclly stopped coming in here.

I must say, you guys put forth a tremendous effort with this pass. My guys have been lucky enough to be hit by the generosity of OpFTH. The second these guys see the cigars that they send their eyes light up like you wouldn't believe. OpFTH has done so much for my guys out here and you guys helped a ton with your additions to this pass. A heartfelt thanks from my troops and I to those of you out there who support what we do.