• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Blind Leading the Blind Pass

Whoa, someone had his Wheaties this morning! Very good. I'll get these to you on the next shipment for the group buy. If you get the chance follow this link and read about these and other fine men and women. The stories are extrodinary and straight out of an action movie. I am floored by the sacrifices they made and lack of concern for their person in these situations.

Linky

Knew I should have waited this morning to check the post. Nice play!!!

Do we have any devolping news on the pass and its whereabouts?

Ok, sorry about yet another delay. Wife's out of town, trying to get back through the snow and crappy weather from Austin through Chicago. The boy is sick and shooting evil out of both ends. Blah Blah. Anyhow, I finished the lineup, the cigars (may add a few more), and everything is packed to go out Thursday.

Mustangbobo, are you ready?!

My proposed puts and takes are as follows:
T 2. LFD Cameroon Cabinet ... P Don Carlos Robusto
T 3. AF Anejo 48 ... P Opus #4
T 20. DCM Toro No. 4 ... P Tat J21
T 32. AF Cuban Beli SG ...P Tat Angeles
T 39. Cuesta Rey Stanford's Cameroon Reserve #9 ...P Gurkha Master Select Robusto

What say you Gentlemen?

Nope, still alive and kicking. Sort of. Sorry about the delay guys. I hate to start a pass that way, but 7, 16 hour days per week are killing me. That should all be over after tomorrow. I finally got everything in the box and it should head out with my secretary tomorrow.

No problem, Nate. Get some rest and send it out when you are ready.