• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Blind Leading the Blind Pass

2 hrs 10min

or maybe it's a trick question and you never actually smoked it ???

bonus: you were playing darts at the Townhouse (or maybe you were having dinner at the Harmar Tavern)

Thanks for the contest, Nate!

The Townhouse won't allow smoking and the bartenders at the Harmar shake in their shoes when my friends and I show up so we only go about once a year. I guess buying several flaming dr. peppers for the 75 year old couple next to us at the bar and then making out with the bartenders is frowned upon. At least they returned my shoes and wallet the next day when I went back.

2nd day guesses:

1. 1 hour 20 minutes
2. 1 hour 35 minutes

Drawing plans for a gazebo (spelling?)

Nate, did anyone guess the right time and if not when can we guess again

From what I read it says 2 guesses per person per day till someone gets it right but I'll let Nate confirm that.

From what I read it says 2 guesses per person per day till someone gets it right but I'll let Nate confirm that.

That's right. There are a few very very close answers, but no one has hit yet.

43 mins
1hr 47 mins

bonus: planning on building something for your kid.

One hour 32 min
One hour 33 min

Planning a Harry Homeowner home building project.

Unfortunately, we have lost a few guys in the pass. Jonesy and Carps had other obligations, nothing serious, but it leaves a few spots open. One is already filled, but the other is still open. So I am opening this up to the first guy who PM's me.

1 hour 23 minutes
1 hour 21 minutes

Planning a deck