• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Blind Leading the Blind Pass

Here's my proposed puts/takes so far:

T: 6. AF OpusX Petit Lancero P: 61. BTL
T: 27. Johnny-O Lonsdale '07 P: 62. BGM '06
T: 29. Trinidad Coloniales '07 P: 63. Trinidad Coloniales '05
T: 55. H. Upmann Sir Winston '01 P: 64. RyJ Churchill Tubo '01

Let me know what you (guys) think ???

edited: whoops... I just checked and the BGM is actually an '06 (POS DIC 06) not an '07 as I originally posted.

Nice smokes.

How could I say no to that?! Everthing looks beautiful. Again, you gentlemen are going over the top with these puts. There are going to be some troops in heaven this summer.

Everything checked out in the pass. It's going to be heading out in the morning. So heads-up, Skisomalia!

My final puts/takes were

T: 6. AF OpusX Petit Lancero
T: 27. Johnny-O Lonsdale '07
T: 29. Trinidad Coloniales '07
T: 55. H. Upmann Sir Winston '01

P: 61. BTL
P: 62. BGM (POS DIC '06)
P: 63. Trinidad Coloniales (UUS MAY '05)
P: 64. RyJ Churchill Tubo (LAC SEPT '01)
P: 65. Padilla 1932 Lancero
P: 66. DPG Blue Label Lancero
P: 67. LFD DL Lancero

Thanks for letting me play, Nate :thumbs:

Damn, guys. We need one more member for this, just for the hell of it. Jonesy and Carps had to bow out. I got one spot filled, but no one will fill the other. Step right up and join in, somebody. No one wants to have some passing fun? I'm speechless and confused :0 . Hell, I'll take five more people if they want in. Of course, we have to get it done before it is 100 degrees, but come one come all.

Damn, guys. We need one more member for this, just for the hell of it. Jonesy and Carps had to bow out. I got one spot filled, but no one will fill the other. Step right up and join in, somebody. No one wants to have some passing fun? I'm speechless and confused :0 .
Do we need to post in another thread (lounge,open pass) to fill the spot

I think a newb should join, however if none step up, I'd be more than happy to join in! Keep me in mind Nate!

I say the both of you are in. I have talked with Irish. Greg, I'll see where I can fit you in to keep the flow. Irish and amatureaficianado live close so I think they will hand off making this quicker than I thought.