• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Blind Leading the Blind Pass

Recieved the pass today. everything is in order. This thing has a ton of ISOMs.

Here are my proposed puts and takes

T: 54. Ashton VSG Torpedo P: 68. Fuente Don Carlos #2 ?????????
T: 48. AF Anejo 77 P: 69 God of fire carlito double roubusto tubo
T. 5 Habana Leon Serie F Torp (Garcia) P: 70 Tatuaje especiale

and...

P: 71 La tradicion cubana torpedo
P: 72 Oliva la joya 100th aniversary

Quick question: Since tomorrow is friday, do you want me to ship it then or ship it on monday so it spends less time in the mail?

Recieved the pass today. everything is in order. This thing has a ton of ISOMs.

Here are my proposed puts and takes

T: 54. Ashton VSG Torpedo P: 68. Fuente Don Carlos #2 ?????????

and...

Quick question: Since tomorrow is friday, do you want me to ship it then or ship it on monday so it spends less time in the mail?

I think everything looks spectacular. I am not sure what the worried faces were for. I have a harder time finding the Don Carlos than the VSG's and they are the same price. I would go ahead and ship it out today if possible. It shouldn't hurt a thing floating for an extra day (famous last words). Thank you for being a part of this. Don't quit checking the thread though...more contests to come.

i'll stick around this thread. This pass has been a really fun experience, and i would love to be a part of another one in the near future.

I'm done until this fall. Two passes and a six month group buy has exhausted me. I'll let you know when I get the next one started.

I'm ready and will post my proposed P&Ts as soon as I have word the pass is en route.

Sorry. Didnt get it out today. Will go out tomorrow :)

Edit on March 30th: Will go out monday. Sorry for delay.

Here are my proposed puts and takes. Let me know how everything looks.

T: 65. Padilla 1932 Lancero P: 73. La Aurora Preferidos 2006 Robusto
T: 21. Rocky Patel Fusion Robusto P: 74. Montecristo Platinum Toro
T: 56. Tatuaje Havana VI Artistas P: 75. VSG Illusion
T: 53. Illusione Classic 2 P: 76. Playboy Classic Robusto

About to leave work and have dinner with the family tonight. I will check the mail when I get home and update this thread.

I'm ready for this whenever you get it ready to head back out.

This pass is here and everything looks good.

My final P&Ts are:

T: 65. Padilla 1932 Lancero P: 73. La Aurora Preferidos 2006 Robusto
T: 21. Rocky Patel Fusion Robusto P: 74. Montecristo Platinum Toro
T: 56. Tatuaje Havana VI Artistas P: 75. VSG Illusion
T: 53. Illusione Classic 2 P: 76. Playboy Classic Robusto

BTW don't know what exactly is the protocol here but Skisomalia's Puts are not on the list in the box. I will add them along with mine.

I must have missed that. Could have sworn i put them down. Did i miss them all or just 71 and 72

So, for repetitions sake,

T: 54. Ashton VSG Torpedo P: 68. Fuente Don Carlos #2
&

They were all missing on the list but I took care of it, don't worry about it. I can understand how it could slip by...there were a lot of things to process with this. I actually got everything together, sprayed the beads, taped up the box, and looked over on my couch to see the top padding sitting there. Had to open it up again and re-tape it after adding the padding. :angry:

Nate, thanks for including me in this pass and I look forward to watching the rest of journey. :thumbs:

I did that with the last pass that came through. I got it all back together and was headed out the shop door when I turned around and saw that the folder, packing mat'l, and my puts were all still laying on the desk. Thanks for updating the list, and thank you for being part of the pass, Greg. Again, more contests to come, so don't run away.

The pass is off to South Carolina!

DC# 0308 0070 0001 0470 2242

Woo hoo! Finally heading my way! Here's my T/P's, thanks for having me Nate!!

T: 15. Tatuaje RC 184 P: 77. Davidoff Millenium Churchill
T: 28. RyJ No. 1 Tubo '02 P: 78. LGC MD'or No. 4 OSU JUL 02
T: 42. Ashton Aged Maduro #20 P: 79. San Cristobal Clasico
T: 45. Tatuaje J21 P: 80. La Aurora 100 Anos Churchill
T: 51. Bolivar Coronas Extra ('99) P: 81. LGC Medaille D'or No. 2 2002

P: 82. Partagas Shorts CKM OCT05
P: 83. Bolivar Lonsdales CPV JUL00

I'll post once the pass arrives. Looks like I'll be getting two passes at once! Think this might call for some pics! :D

I have been informed the pass arrived safe and sound. The P&T's look might fine and might tastey, King. Let us know how everything looks.