• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The bomb to end all bombs. This one's a NUKE ****Diffused****

Well done Paul. A mere flesh wound as predicted..! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Actually it was damn piss poor target intel. Should have attacked Coops. I don't think oboe players are allowed to have power tools.

Doc

Glad you rocked it Paul! Treasure that "missile round," it made it through that journey alright!

In other news, I have a bone to pick with Home Depot. They sold us some shitty concrete!
Next time put some mesh around the welded box this will hold the crete together! ;)

You got some skills with a welder! :thumbs:

Paul, maybe you should give him more direction than just mesh.

Take him by the hand and walk him through it, you can't teach an old dog new tricks!

Glad you rocked it Paul! Treasure that "missile round," it made it through that journey alright!

In other news, I have a bone to pick with Home Depot. They sold us some shitty concrete!
Next time put some mesh around the welded box this will hold the crete together! ;)

Damn it Paul. You're not supposed to be helping them.

I hear that if you mix in a little bit of sugar in with the cement it makes super concrete.

Thats what I kept telling my partner in crime, but he honestly didn't want to be as evil as Ray was to us (no offense Ray, who is still the King of the Newbie Fatboy). :laugh:

Thats what I kept telling my partner in crime, but he honestly didn't want to be as evil as Ray was to us (no offense Ray, who is still the King of the Newbie Fatboy). :laugh:

Im still wondering what the hell was the deal with the balls?

Congrats Paul, you made it look too easy and now the Fogs are running around in circles trying to figure out what to do next.

Ain't never gonna happen so don't worry about it. :cool:

....but he honestly didn't want to be as evil as Ray was to us (no offense Ray, who is still the King of the Newbie Fatboy). :laugh:

Actually it was damn piss poor target intel. Should have attacked Coops. I don't think oboe players are allowed to have power tools.

Doc

You never know. I live in Arizona, Land of the General Contractors. There's a freakin' Home Depot on every corner...

Aside from all the cool power tools Paul used to break the bomb open, I'm still amazed at the gnarly handle on his sledgehammer! Skerred!

My Tools are lonely!!!! Can't wait to see what you send next maybe it will take a touch longer this time... :laugh: