• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CAO Brazilia ANACONDA

I called my rep today and didnt get to talk to him, He's going to call me back on monday. Once I talk to him and find out the price and when I could get them Ill post it for everyone...

-matt

It sure would be nice if I could score one of these while I am at the RTDA. :0

If I remember right these will sell for 80 something a box.

My rep still didnt call me becuase he was at the show, But I called the main office and they wouldnt tell me when there going to release it. She said all there doing is taking orders...

-matt

smokers only said:
My rep still didnt call me becuase he was at the show, But I called the main office and they wouldnt tell me when there going to release it. She said all there doing is taking orders...

-matt
So...Uh... You ordered them, right?

See you soon.

Treamayne said:
smokers only said:

-matt
So...Uh... You ordered them, right?

See you soon.
I didnt order them because she said I had to talk to the rep first. I dont know why but thats just how it is. I still didnt even see what my cost is on them. I should find out something this week and if the price is right than Ill be doing some ordering :)

-matt

Wells here's the update....

I talked to a c.a.o. rep today and I found out how the boxes are comming and the price on them. First I cant just order them, I have to order the brazilia package. They make you buy the whole package to get the new stuff :angry:

The anaconda are going to come 10 to a box, she said they still dont have a date for when there comming out, but I could pre order. But I cant just order the anaconda's...

-matt

Now that's a way to move inventory on CAO's part. Sorry the dealers have to put up with that. :(

Well, it's probably good marketing on their part. :lookup: But it sucks. :angry:

Well Matt - we will be happy to take the other Brazilia's off your hands...at cost... so it will be just like getting the Anacondas by themselves. Just let us know the price ..dealer cost.. and we will be happy to take the extra burden off your fledgling shop :sign: :thumbs: :D :p

Matt

I did find out what the anaconda's are going to cost though :D

-matt

I would be willing to sell the others at cost, why not right....