• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Christ, I got married pass"

Nate,
Congrats on the nuptuals!
Looks like you got a keeper there!
I'd be honored to be a part of your pass if there is room!

-Rob

What do you mean "thanks Swissy for the rules"? those are the rules that I first wrote!. Damn, I never get the credit, I tired of always hearing Swissy, Swissy, Swissy ... :laugh:

:cool:

Jan, it's OK. Everyone is special in their own little way :laugh: .

One more spot to fill and we can get this thing started!

What do you mean "thanks Swissy for the rules"? those are the rules that I first wrote!. Damn, I never get the credit, I tired of always hearing Swissy, Swissy, Swissy ... :laugh:

:cool:

PM sent. I know I'm somewhat new, but I also just got married and I have a good amount of quality sticks I could put into this.

THanks!

Nate, Congrads bro. It looks like you found a keeper for sure :thumbs: . Best of luck to you and your new wife.

CONGRATS Brother Nate! Marriage is a wonderful thing...if it is to the right person! I wish you both a long and happy marriage Brother. Sorry I just saw this; I would have loved to be involved. I guess I will just have to cheer from the sidelines on this one! :D Have fun guys!! :thumbs:

Brandon

Congratulations on the marriage and good luck on the Pass! That's a great lineup!

All the addy's are in and I'm psyched because it took less than a day to get everything arranged. It looks like this one will start on Monday because I want to get the Cigar Pass Insurance just in case. You guys are making this too easy!

Damn, miss a day and half of CP and this is what you get. Sorry I missed the pass, but a big congrats on getting married to that gorgeous and lucky woman. Here's to you bro...

Gentlemen. This pass will have to be put on hold for a few days. My grandmother fell very ill over the weekend and as I'm sure you all agree, family comes first. God willing she'll be home in a few days and I can get this started at the end of this week. I appreciate the prayers and kind words from those I spoke to.

Nate

Nate, This pass should be the last thing on your mind at a time like this. Don't even think about this. I hope for a speedy recovery for your grandmother.

edited to remove quotes

My grandmother fell very ill over the weekend and as I'm sure you all agree, family comes first. God willing she'll be home in a few days and I can get this started at the end of this week. I appreciate the prayers and kind words from those I spoke to.

Nate

Thats awful bro. I hope she has a quick recovery.

Take care of the fam. No one here is going anywhere any time soon.

Best wishes and prayers for a quick recovery to your grandmother, Nate.

Ok, we are back on track. My grandmother is doing fine. She is very close to me so this was a scare that took my breath away. She's home and already up and around though she misses working out three times a week (at 87yo.!). Thank you all for your kind and encouraging words.

So everything is packed up and ready to head out Monday. cody5thou is going to be doing a virtual pass so he'll let us know what his puts and takes are and I'll get his takes to him and his puts into the pass accordingly. If you want one of his puts let me know and I'll get it to you. So that means the pass is headed directly to Texas and wanlail. Are you ready buddy? Let's get this started!

Damn Nate, u were gone awhile bro I was just saying I was getting worried about ya. I'm glad everything turned out OK.

My fellow BOTL’s I am in the process of going back in forth to Plano over the next few months. So I asked Nate if I could go virtual and being the great guy he is he agreed to my request. Well, today Nate posted that I could go ahead and post my T/P’s, but the more I thought about it the more I thought the other participants should have the honor to pick before I do. So, that beginning said I want to be dead last on the list or towards the end, I hope this is fine with you guys. Please feel free to PM me if you disagree!