• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Coronavirus has struck...

CarsonTheCat

Don't mind me, I'm just a cat
My wife and I have been obnoxiously careful since March when the virus started hitting hard. We wear masks all the time, except at home where it's just us. We wash our hands and sanitize constantly. She works from home. I work for my father-in-law, and it's just the two of us at the office and we follow strict protocols there too. I do the grocery shopping once a week on Saturdays in the early morning when there are fewer shoppers.

On Saturday night, I started feeling kinda shitty, had the chills, start of a sore throat. By Sunday afternoon, my wife started to feel the same symptoms. She went on Monday for a test and got the results later that evening, saying she was positive.

I had my test yesterday, and got the results this afternoon, also positive.

Headache, body aches, congestion, cough, sore throat, diarrhea, fever of 99.9 for each of us for 36 hours earlier this week, although the fevers have subsided.

We both have to self-isolate until the 26th. It's scary, knowing how much we have done to keep from getting this, only to now have it.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers (if you pray). We're hoping we make it through this without having to go to the hospital, and come out the other side without any lasting residual health issues.

Sorry to hear this!! Keep safe, self-isolate, rest, and don't over do it. Prayers your way, hope to hear better news soon!

My wife and I have been obnoxiously careful since March when the virus started hitting hard. We wear masks all the time, except at home where it's just us. We wash our hands and sanitize constantly. She works from home. I work for my father-in-law, and it's just the two of us at the office and we follow strict protocols there too. I do the grocery shopping once a week on Saturdays in the early morning when there are fewer shoppers.

On Saturday night, I started feeling kinda shitty, had the chills, start of a sore throat. By Sunday afternoon, my wife started to feel the same symptoms. She went on Monday for a test and got the results later that evening, saying she was positive.

I had my test yesterday, and got the results this afternoon, also positive.

Headache, body aches, congestion, cough, sore throat, diarrhea, fever of 99.9 for each of us for 36 hours earlier this week, although the fevers have subsided.

We both have to self-isolate until the 26th. It's scary, knowing how much we have done to keep from getting this, only to now have it.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers (if you pray). We're hoping we make it through this without having to go to the hospital, and come out the other side without any lasting residual health issues.
I’m seeing allot of people recently in my circle who are testing positive. My mom is currently waiting on her test and my kids were all tested last week due to contact at school with someone who has tested positice. I think it’s almost inevitable at this point. The good news is all of my friends who tested positives their symptoms were like yours and were back to normal within a week. Hope that’s the same for you l.

Hope you are feeling better quickly Brad! Sounds like you are one of the lucky ones. My wife is working with the Virginia Department of Health as a COVID contact investigator. Things are way worse than they ever were. It’s jaw dropping the amount of new cases she tells me daily. The realtor that sold us our house is in the hospital on a ventilator fighting for his life.

Prayers your way for quick healing! Make sure to stay hydrated and take it easy.

Unfortunately, I've had a couple hundred employees catch it. 1 was serious (ventilator), a second was a hospital stay. You'll be just fine, my guy.

Thank you all so much for the concern and well-wishes! We really appreciate the positivity!