• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh I don't think most of the people looking at that picture really understand the depth of how absurd it is. Great work Cory and team, you guys made Jim's Christmas and he certainly deserves it.

Even more absurd is the complete package.

Given the approaching holiday and the fact that the MAW-PIF hasn’t been moving all that quickly lately, I’m going to make a longer than normal wish list. Below is a pretty exhaustive collection of all of the sticks for which I’ve been wishing and searching. Thanks, guys! :thumbs:

Impossible stuff:
Padrón Reserva de la Familia
HdM EL '03 or '04
Taboada
80s or early 90s CCs

Not quite as impossible stuff:
Trinidad Fundadore
Cohiba Lancero or CE
HdM DC
ERDM Grandes de Espana
BGM
any EL or RE

The rest:
Mag 46
ERDM Choix Supreme
Diplomaticos No. 2
Punch Ninfa
RyJ Short Churchill
a big Cuaba
Rafael Gonzalez Lonsdale
Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 1 or 2
your favorite Davidoff
any Cohiba bigger than a Sig II

I can get you Juan Lopez NO.1 if you still interested
Keep in mind that it will be a long journey...

That picture of Ramathorn says it all. I can't even compute the value of a stash like that. To be granted a pack like that is simply priceless. I am stunned.

Revised List:

H.Upmann Mag 50 EL
San Cristobal Muralla
Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios

Brian

That picture of Ramathorn says it all. I can't even compute the value of a stash like that. To be granted a pack like that is simply priceless. I am stunned.

I'm not sure it's legal in any country for those smokes to be in the same room with each other!

Holy crap is the understatement of the year. I didn't fully believe the 1492's actually existed! :0

Revised List:

H.Upmann Mag 50 EL
San Cristobal Muralla
Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios

Brian

I've got you on the Co Mad 5 Genios. Mid 07. Probably my favorite stick right now. Smoking absolutely great. Seems like I may be able to hit a few from your profile as well.

I'd love a:

My numero uno - really would LOVE a Sig VI with a few years, only had them at 1-1.5.

Suppose these will work, too :D:
Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario Toro or Double Robo
Casa Fuente Pyramid #2 (down to my last 1! :angry: )

Cheers.

Revised List:

H.Upmann Mag 50 EL
San Cristobal Muralla
Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios

Brian

I've got you on the Co Mad 5 Genios. Mid 07. Probably my favorite stick right now. Smoking absolutely great. Seems like I may be able to hit a few from your profile as well.

I'd love a:

My numero uno - really would LOVE a Sig VI with a few years, only had them at 1-1.5.

Suppose these will work, too :D:
Casa Fuente Pyramid #2 (down to my last 1! :angry: )

Cheers.
Thanks Jeff, cant wait. I've only had the Secretos and have enjoyed it. Glad to see you back.

Brian

Casa Fuente Pyramid #2 (down to my last 1! )

No luck on those three? Suppose it's cause of the holidays? I'll revise later this evening I suppose.

No luck on those three? Suppose it's cause of the holidays? I'll revise later this evening I suppose.
Thread has been slow lately Jeff.

Brian

The Sig VI I've got are from '05. If I had one older, it'd be yours brotha!

Greg, it's almost 2009! 2005 is fantastic if you're willing :love: :love:.

Well then...I gotcha (hope ya don't mind it being an A/T from '05 :) ). I gotcha on the Casa Fuente Beli and Don Carlos DR too, but the DC is from '07. Howsat work for ya? :D Guess I might as well throw a couple crusty Cubans in to fill up the five fingers. I'll get it out Monday since the PO's closed already today.

As for my wish...I'd really like to try a 1492. Yes, huge longshot but never hurts to try! :blush: I'd also go for a Dunhill or Davidoff (any).

Well then...I gotcha (hope ya don't mind it being an A/T from '05 :) ). I gotcha on the Casa Fuente Beli and Don Carlos DR too, but the DC is from '07. Howsat work for ya? :D Guess I might as well throw a couple crusty Cubans in to fill up the five fingers. I'll get it out Monday since the PO's closed already today.

As for my wish...I'd really like to try a 1492. Yes, huge longshot but never hurts to try! :blush: I'd also go for a Dunhill or Davidoff (any).

I am guessing you mean Cuban Davidoff.

Whoa.... holy... wow. Waaaaaay too generous.

I am guessing you mean Cuban Davidoff.

Yes, Cuban.

I got you with this wish, but you will just have to wait and see what you get :). I will provide my request later. Happy Holidays everyone!!

Jim

I got you with this wish, but you will just have to wait and see what you get :). I will provide my request later. Happy Holidays everyone!!

Jim

Faaantastic Jim! Thank you sir! Very much looking forward to it. Happy Holidays to you as well!

Jim

Jim that is very generous. What is your wish?

Ed

Jim

Jim that is very generous. What is your wish?

Ed
Anyone who gifted a a Sig VI and is then is asking for a 1492 doesn't have a F@$#in clue what he is asking for. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.