• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha covered...

I pass my wish to Wilkey. Time to pick up something to compliment the Old Henry... ;)

Rob

Oy. Thanks, buddy! In that case, let me ask for either an Ashton ESG Robusto or a Litto Gomez Small Batch #2.

Seeya in about 2 hours. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Got you on the Ashton ESG Robusto!!

Jim

Edit: To pass my wish to Charlie (Putz Mulligan), I sent him a PM to let him know he was up.

Awesome thank you Rob!! Let me know if you need the Addy? Thanks again!

-Cody

In that case, let me ask for either an Ashton ESG Robusto or a Litto Gomez Small Batch #2.

As always, Wilkey you have impeccable tastes that somewhat freakishly resemble mine. Unfortunately, I'm fresh out of both because I like them that much... LOL.

Wow Step! Mighty generous of you! I humbly submit the following:

Partagas 150……..alright, how about a BBMF Maduro! Just kidding folks! Here are some more realistic requests!

AVO 80th
Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios
Johnny-O Double Corona Pigtail
Illusion M7
AVO 22

LFD DL "A"
LFD DL Lancero Oscuro

Partagas 150……..alright, how about a BBMF Maduro! Just kidding folks! Here are some more realistic requests!

AVO 80th
Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios
Illusion M7
AVO 22

LFD DL "A"
LFD DL Lancero Oscuro
Putz, I've got you on the Avo 80th if addy not in profile P.M. me

For my wish I'd like one of my fellow BOTL to send me one of there favorite ISOM's they like to smoke.

I got you on this one!!! For my wish I would like to try one of those Illusions I hear everyone buzzin about. Can't get those around my way at all.

Gotcha covered Mark. I finally get in on this!!!! I'll send you a sampler Mark so you can try several of them.

For my wish I'd like to try:

BGM
Padron 1964 (any)
Cuaba Divinos

AVO 80th
Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios
Illusion M7
AVO 22

LFD DL "A"
LFD DL Lancero Oscuro

:)

Gotcha covered Mark. I finally get in on this!!!! I'll send you a sampler Mark so you can try several of them.

For my wish I'd like to try:

BGM
Padron 1964 (any)
Cuaba Divinos

Gotcha covered, Moe!

As for my wish, I'd like to try one of these:

BGM
Cabaiguan Guapo
Tatuaje Black

Got a wedding to go to, let me think about this? Thank you Dan, much appreciated :thumbs:

AVO 80th
Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios
Illusion M7
AVO 22

LFD DL "A"
LFD DL Lancero Oscuro
Putz, I've got you on the Avo 80th if addy not in profile P.M. me

Thanks br!! And thanks again Step for the PIF!

Oy. Thanks, buddy! In that case, let me ask for either an Ashton ESG Robusto or a Litto Gomez Small Batch #2.

Seeya in about 2 hours. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Good smoking with you today...thanks for the very nice treats! :thumbs:

Awesome thank you Rob!! Let me know if you need the Addy? Thanks again!

-Cody

PM your addy when you have a chance!

Rob

This is a freebee and no bites hmmmmm?

Member for at least 30 days and at least 30 posts!

Make your wish with in reason?

Merkinmullet,I will have your Kinky's in the mail for you in the morning if at all possible.I didn't know which 1 you would prefer so I am sending 1 of each.

Aristo, Thanks looking forward to these smokes.

Got the smokes from JonDot today, thanks a million. Also thanks to Tasman for offering up his spot. Both of you are too generous!

Status
Not open for further replies.