• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay fellows, since I got badly fooled with the Cabaiguan in Dr. Moki's taste test, let me go with this marca. So any small to medium ring guage would be nice. Thank you in advance!

Okay fellows, since I got badly fooled with the Cabaiguan in Dr. Moki's taste test, let me go with this marca. So any small to medium ring guage would be nice. Thank you in advance!
I gotcha on this.

I wish to defer my wish to jfields since he hasn't had the chance yet.

I gotcha on this.

I wish to defer my wish to jfields since he hasn't had the chance yet.

Way cool bro, thanks!

Hopefully, I'm not out of line with my wishes. If I am, be gentle. :laugh: Hoping to take care of someone down the line. ;)

I wish for any Opus (besides a PR) with at least four years on it. A Partagas Lusi, Cuaba Salamon, or a Sanch Panza Sancho.

I wish for any Opus (besides a PR) with at least four years on it. A Partagas Lusi, Cuaba Salamon, or a Sanch Panza Sancho.

John,
I got ya on the Lusi and the Cuaba, Possibly on the Sancho and Opus... I'll have to get my miners hat and go digging

I wish for whirled peas - and someone's favorite but hard to locate cigar

(i'd love an original BGM to compare to the '04 and 07 releases but that's being rather unrealistic)

John,
I got ya on the Lusi and the Cuaba, Possibly on the Sancho and Opus... I'll have to get my miners hat and go digging

(i'd love an original BGM to compare to the '04 and 07 releases but that's being rather unrealistic)

You Da Man Jim!.....Even if they smell like Moose and Salmon, you still Da Man! :D Thanks brother.

Props to Brian for PIF'ng to me.

Your wish Jim?

John,

The original release BGM...yummy...:)

John,

The original release BGM...yummy...:)

is this one done Bobby?

Rob you got some of them sitting around? :whistling:

You Da Man Jim!.....Even if they smell like Moose and Salmon, you still Da Man! :D Thanks brother.

Props to Brian for PIF'ng to me.

Your wish Jim?

I'm not picky - there are many wants I'd like, but they are rather snobby and not the kind of thing being PIF'd :whistling:
Hence the "someone's favorite but hard to locate cigar" - meaning pretty much anything not sold everywhere?

Oh John.... any issues if the Lusi has a few years on it?

Damn John, when are you gonna get rid of that pic in your sig tag. That's one ugly fugger!

You all look like a bunch of crazy ugly men lost on Broke Back Mountain! :laugh: :laugh: Who is up to bat, I am waiting to fill someone wish.

I'm up I s'ppose. I mentioned something you liek that is hard to find, but I'll spell out a couple I'd like:

Regional Releases besides PL Alemania or RA Suiza
any EL, especially '06 or '07 (but won't turn down older ones!)
Any very aged Habanos...
and for anyone inclined... an original Boli Gold medal to compare the '04 and '07 release to

I'm up I s'ppose. I mentioned something you liek that is hard to find, but I'll spell out a couple I'd like:

Regional Releases besides PL Alemania or RA Suiza
any EL, especially '06 or '07 (but won't turn down older ones!)
Any very aged Habanos...
and for anyone inclined... an original Boli Gold medal to compare the '04 and '07 release to

How about a Monte C EL '03 Swissy?

Status
Not open for further replies.