• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for a third try. It would have done it earlier, but I had to go to work for a while.

1.Anejo #77 with some age on it.
2.AF Masterpiece Maduro
3.Casa Fuente (any vitola other than Corona Gorda)
4.Tatuaje Reserva A Uno

B

1.Anejo #77 with some age on it.

I've played twice recently, but '04 work? I can ship in the morning as I'm already heading to the PO in the early morning to mail 7 packages. Might as well make it 8.

Lemme know.

Edit: Make that 8 packages, so you'd make 9 :D.

Jlada always forgets to put his wishes in... :whistling: :rolleyes:

Hmmm....

Cohiba Esplendidos
Opus X Perfecxion No. 2
Padron 80th Natural
or... a mystery stick. I :love: surprises. If you White Owl/Acid me I'll probably hate you forever.

Still want the top 3 shelves in the Casa Fuente humidor. :sign: Oh, and to specify, not the actual shelves.... what rests on them.

I've got your perf #2, and your suprise stick!!! Hows a Lars Tetens sound to you? I' know you'll enjoy it!

PM me your addy and I'll get this out. I have to make a PO run to.

I'll Pass my wish on to Devil Doc.
Maybe a little more love will make him less crotchety!!!

That's what my wife used to say. She knows better now. I'm going to pass. I've experienced more than enough generosity lately, and it ain't done a thing for my disposition.

Doc.

Ok since Doc refused and I am more in a giving mood then receiving, I'll pass my wish on to anyone who has yet to have a wish granted.

Must be a member for at least 30 days.

Very generous of you Napa...nice play. :thumbs:

Refused is such a harsh word. I prefer, declined.

Doc.

Sorry. You need to have a vowel in your member name.

Status
Not open for further replies.