• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilkey, why don't step up and take the wish!!! You deserve it, after all you started this thread!

:( Can I buy a vowel??

Derek
I'll sell you one of mine, but it's going to cost you about $500 more than MSRP due to the emotional component...
Wow. That's pretty price for a bowel. Good condition on that thing?

Wilkey
Excellent condition! Why that baby moves at least twice a day, sometimes three, and has never had a back up or needed a flush. It was actually inspected just a few weeks ago and found to be in perfect working order. :thumbs: You can't go wrong...

Someone wish for something for Pete's sake!

:laugh:

Mmmm...new bowels.

Anyways...thanks for the opportunity for a wish.

How about
Padron 26 mad
AF Hemi mad
LFD Mysterio
-gotta try before I buy, right?

Thanks again guys :thumbs:

Derek

I got your Hemi Maduro, I would like to pass my wish on to Amatueraficianodo or how ever you spell that one LOL. I will pm him now.

Thank you sir. If you could include a fresh set of bowels that would be great. There's sh*t everywhere.

Derek

PS-I love this place!!!!!!!!!
:love:

I got your Hemi Maduro, I would like to pass my wish on to Amatueraficianodo or how ever you spell that one LOL. I will pm him now.

First he corners the global market on WOAM's, then he passes his wish off to moi? I knew there was something about you I liked. :sign: Seriously, I don't know what to say...... thanks a mil Mark. From all the generosity here at CP, and the fact that I'm an admitted sample whore, I've tried many of the cigars that I've been wanting to. I guess one that I haven't that I would love to is an Illusione. So that's my wish.... any Illusione will fit the bill. Thanks again Mark!

Gotcha on the Illusione friend.Will get a 5r in the mail this coming Monday.
PM me with your addy please.

How about 1 of the following.
Any Opus
Anejo Shark
WOAM
Patagas Short ISOM
I really don't have a wishlist,these are just some of my favorite cigars that I have had in the past & can't find around here.

How about 1 of the following.
Any Opus
Anejo Shark
WOAM
Patagas Short ISOM
I really don't have a wishlist,these are just some of my favorite cigars that I have had in the past & can't find around here.

I can only getcha on four out of four of those JonDot. PM me your addy bro and you got these in the mail tomorrow.

I wish for a...

Padron Millenium...that if granted will go to a special BOTL. If that's a no go...I'll change up later.

Status
Not open for further replies.