• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine from Lil Bastage on Saturday. He is one generous man, and I appreciate it.

Opened up my package from Mark (local) today. Thanks much.

Jim

Ok here it is.

1.Cohiba Lancero
2.Cohiba Esplendido
3.Cohiba Siglo (Any)
4.Monte #2
5.Anejo Pipe cigar (Hey I can dream can't I? lol)

B

Got you on a couple of these (not saying which :whistling: )

I'm passing my wish on to BlindedByScience for putting up with my mooching ass a couple of weeks ago! I'll PM him and inform him of such...

Swissy, I got yours today. Holy cow! You leveled the friggin block with this thing! Thanks so much for the awesome package!.
B

Woot. Finally I get one! I gotcha on the Edmundo brother! They are some tasty smokes. Along with a nice selection to better verse ya on the Habano side of smokes! Pm me your addy please.

Don

I would like to pass my wish on to Seadub. I will pm him to let him know!

Don

This is where we currently stand. Patiently waiting, or was that impatiently. Hell if I know. So seadub is up once he gets back on.

Ok here it is.

1.Cohiba Lancero
2.Cohiba Esplendido
3.Cohiba Siglo (Any)
4.Monte #2

B

I'm passing my wish on to BlindedByScience for putting up with my mooching ass a couple of weeks ago! I'll PM him and inform him of such...

Swissy, I got yours today. Holy cow! You leveled the friggin block with this thing! Thanks so much for the awesome package!.
B

You're welcome! Just ton't tell anyone where I got the Anejo pipe...

:laugh:

Edit: Okay, I got it ....... where's seadub?

:cool:

Looks like he was last on the board on the 22nd of May at 09:53 am. As he hasn't logged on for nearly two weeks, what course of action do you all believe would be best to keep this moving?

Edit: Okay, I got it ....... where's seadub?

Looks like he was last on the board on the 22nd of May at 09:53 am. As he hasn't logged on for nearly two weeks, what course of action do you all believe would be best to keep this moving?

Good point, he's probably one of those fly-by-nighters that we'll never see again, so we should move on! :sign:

Didn't someone gift their wish to him? Perhaps that person can just make a wish for themselves like this is supposed to work. Then Seadub can just get a hold of me whenever he gets back from wherever he is and I'll send him something nice.

Woot. Finally I get one! I gotcha on the Edmundo brother! They are some tasty smokes. Along with a nice selection to better verse ya on the Habano side of smokes! Pm me your addy please.

Don

I would like to pass my wish on to Seadub. I will pm him to let him know!

Don

Looks like Don here passed on to Seadub. Hey Don, if you make I wish we can get this started again and then we can can always hit Chris later :whistling: .

Ugh, ok. lol. Sorry bout that. Guess he must be out of town or something! Hope he doesn't get upset! Anyways, I guess I will wish for:

Padron 80th maddie
ISOM culebra
Cohiba Esplendido
Cohiba genios 5
Monte sublime
Cuabo LE 08
Will change things up if no nibbles or bites soon!

Don

P.S. Sorry for the delay, just wanted to give Chris a chance to get back in here :)

Ok here it is.

1.Cohiba Lancero
2.Cohiba Esplendido
3.Cohiba Siglo (Any)
4.Monte #2

B

B

You're welcome! Just ton't tell anyone where I got the Anejo pipe...

:laugh:
B

Ugh, ok. lol. Sorry bout that. Guess he must be out of town or something! Hope he doesn't get upset! Anyways, I guess I will wish for:

Padron 80th maddie
ISOM culebra
Cohiba Esplendido
Cohiba genios 5
Monte sublime
Cuabo LE 08

Don

P.S. Sorry for the delay, just wanted to give Chris a chance to get back in here :)

No nibbles so will add anything regional release or just a favorite of yours! Thanks!

Don

Padron 80th maddie
ISOM culebra
Cohiba Esplendido
Cohiba genios 5
Monte sublime
Cuabo LE 08

Don

No nibbles so will add anything regional release or just a favorite of yours! Thanks!

Don

Okay, I'll bite ...... I've got you covered on the Esplendido and one of my favorites.

My wish is for:
Cohiba Sublime
Don Carlos Lancero
Padron 80th
LE
Regional Release

Edit: reading the rules while I'm doing this.

I got your DC Lancero David. It will take a few days to get out because I just moved and shit is chaotic. I will pass my wish on to OpusXKC (again)

Padron 80th maddie
ISOM culebra
Cohiba Esplendido
Cohiba genios 5
Monte sublime
Cuabo LE 08

Don

Don

Okay, I'll bite ...... I've got you covered on the Esplendido and one of my favorites.

My wish is for:
Cohiba Sublime
Don Carlos Lancero
Padron 80th
LE
Regional Release

Edit: reading the rules while I'm doing this.

Thanks man!!! Appreciate it!

Don

I got your DC Lancero David. It will take a few days to get out because I just moved and shit is chaotic. I will pass my wish on to OpusXKC (again)
I must say thanks Phil, that is very generous. Alright what might I wish for:

-Ramon Allones Gigantes
-Trinidad Fundador
-Opus X Lancero
-Padron 64 A Maddy
-LFD Cameroon Lancero

I hope that seems appropriate.

I must say thanks Phil, that is very generous. Alright what might I wish for:

-Ramon Allones Gigantes
-Trinidad Fundador
-Opus X Lancero
-Padron 64 A Maddy
-LFD Cameroon Lancero

I hope that seems appropriate.

I gotcha on the RA Tony, send me your addy bro.

I'll get back in a lil' bit with my wish.

Mike if you wish for a blow up doll, I think my neighbor might have an extra!! :laugh: J/K Glad to get back into the PIF Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.