• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a nice package from lovetheleaf yesterday, including wish and some menacing stowaways. Very nice bro, thanks much!

Sorry guys -- my bad. How about a larger gauge ISOM with a little age?

Sorry guys -- my bad. How about a larger gauge ISOM with a little age?

I've got a '98 Punch DC for ya Darryl.....

For my wish:

ERDM Vikings
RASS Gran Robusto
ED 109
Diplomatico #1
I've got ya on the Diplamatico #1 with some age (00)

For my wish
RyJ churchill tubo
Sir Winston
Cohiba L.E.

I have your sir winston. For my wish I would like to pass it to Chris (TheVitaleMob). I will PM him and let him know. Had a great time smoking with you Chris your up.

Jim

Edit: br174 send me your addy and I will get this package out pronto.

Wow, Thanks very much Step, I may have to PIF some of my own soon ;)

How about one of the great acronyms that I haven't had the pleasure of trying before.

PSD
PSP
M#2
ERDM Choix
Hoyo
Trini

Basically, anything that I hear about all the time, and never get a chance to try, so have at it! This is an amazing thing you guys are doing. Keep it up!

Edit: grammar nazis

Sorry all! I left Tuesday for LV and forgot my damn laptop! I got the PM from garvey (whom I also saw in Vegas, the Steve type).

So, all clear here! Thanks!

How about one of the great acronyms that I haven't had the pleasure of trying before.

PSD
PSP
M#2
ERDM Choix
Hoyo
Trini

Basically, anything that I hear about all the time, and never get a chance to try, so have at it! This is an amazing thing you guys are doing. Keep it up!

Hey buddy - I got you covered on the Monte, Hoyo, Trini and some other goodies :) I will get it out tomorrow!

As for my wish list:

Trini Ingenios
PSD4
CoRO
Padron 1926 Natural

Thanks! Chad

PSD
PSP
M#2
ERDM Choix
Hoyo
Trini

Hey buddy - I got you covered on the Monte, Hoyo, Trini and some other goodies :) I will get it out tomorrow!

As for my wish list:

Trini Ingenios
PSD4
CoRO
Padron 1926 Natural

Thanks! Chad

10-4 buddy! Thank you! And another thanks to Step!

Not a problem at all buddy! I appreciate the smoke the other night!! Enjoy!!

Jim

Running late on this, however received Jfields sticks this past week and absolutely fantastic! One from the freakin' 80's!! Thank you John!! Amazing smokes my friend!!

Running late on this, however received Jfields sticks this past week and absolutely fantastic! One from the freakin' 80's!! Thank you John!! Amazing smokes my friend!!

Enjoy Bro! It came back at me in full. ;)

DAYAM!
I got my end from Yardgnome02 today. All I can say is WOW!! Got more than one wish granted. Much thanks to you bro and to all the members on this board that bring such a wealth of knowledge and who are so giving. Everyday I am reminded of the countless reasons I became a member. Oh and I am already plotting revenge. It is NOT safe to go outside. BOOMMBBSSS AWWWAAAAYYYYYY!! Thanks again Tom.
Chris (LTL)

PSD
PSP
M#2
ERDM Choix
Hoyo
Trini

As for my wish list:

Trini Ingenios
PSD4
CoRO
Padron 1926 Natural

Thanks! Chad

Hey Chad,

Got you covered on the Padron 1926, plus some extra goodies to tag along for the ride. :)
PM me your addy when you get a chance. I'll get them on the road Monday.

Wishes

Cohiba Maduro 5 Magicos
Cohiba Siglo VI
Montecristo Edmundo
Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills

Status
Not open for further replies.