• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my wish from lovetheleaf today, also a very nice group of tagalongs.

Greatly appreciated,

Ken

WOW....thanks Brian!

I wish for a nice culebra.

I love this place :thumbs:

WOW....thanks Brian!

I wish for a nice culebra.

I love this place :thumbs:

I got ya. Please send me your addy.

I wish for any of these:
Camacho Corojo 10th Anniversary / Master Blend 1 or Master Blend 2 / Partagas Series D #4 / or anything anyone enjoys smoking.

I gotcha on a couple of those brotha! (no Masterblend though...sorry). PM me your addy...

My wish goes to Lupa Namfauk (hope I spelled that right :laugh:)

Paul! You're up my friend!

Thanks Greg - although I'm not sure I deserve all your kindness, but I do appreciate it.

My wishes would be for any of these - Opus with some age/ a Cohiba Siglo with some age/ Bolivar Gold Medal

Got my package from Brian today! Thank you so much for the awesome sticks!!! And thanks again to Seth for passing his wish on to me... I just cant believe how great everyone is at Cigarpass. I'm glad to be a part of such a great community of brothers/sisters of the leaf!!! Now someone wish for something so I can PIF on my side!!!

Thanks Greg - although I'm not sure I deserve all your kindness, but I do appreciate it.

My wishes would be for any of these - Opus with some age/ a Cohiba Siglo with some age/ Bolivar Gold Medal

I got you on the siglo with some age, I would like to pass my wish to birthday boy Jonesy. For the record don't try and pass it to someone else because "Hey, Hey it's your birthday" :thumbs: .

Jim

I got you on the siglo with some age, I would like to pass my wish to birthday boy Jonesy. For the record don't try and pass it to someone else because "Hey, Hey it's your birthday" :thumbs: .

Jim
Nice play Step!!

Brian

Thanks Step and thank you to Greg as well for passing his wish on to me. I'm definately going to remember to keep an eye on this thread, hopefully I can PIF and make another BOTL's wish a reality. This is the friendliest community on the entire web. I just can't believe my good fortune when I did a Yahoo search about 2 months ago for "cigar forum" and CP came up. I have yet to visit another cigar message board, this is the community I want to be a member of.

Thanks to everyone, you guys always brighten my day! :thumbs:

Jim
Thanks for the gesture Jim. I'll keep it simple and wish to try someone else's favorite cigar.

We stuck here? Heck lets get this rolling again.

I will send your Illusiones Mr Fisher.

My wish ... hmmmm ... something nice from Arturo Fuente or an ISOM H.Uppman.

Seth

Hmm, this is weird spot. Cause Putz Mulligan picked up my wish which im pretty sure he has shipped by now. Thoughts on what we all do now?

Looks like we lost some post then. Disregard mine and lets try to get the last guy to speak up.

Seth

The last I remember, Dale (DoubleD) is sending actin4life a vial of smallpox and some cigars.

Dale then posted his wish, I'm not sure if it was granted yet. I remember three of the things he had on his wish list were :

LBMF
Culebra (any except Partagas)
and a baby duck

I don't remember anything else on there, or if it was even picked up. I think we should wait for Dale to chime in.

The last I remember, Dale (DoubleD) is sending actin4life a vial of smallpox and some cigars.

Dale then posted his wish, I'm not sure if it was granted yet. I remember three of the things he had on his wish list were :

LBMF
Culebra (any except Partagas)
and a baby duck

I don't remember anything else on there, or if it was even picked up. I think we should wait for Dale to chime in.
Damn you have a good memory...

LBMF
Culebra (any except Partagas) (not nub either)
and a baby duck

Status
Not open for further replies.