• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I am gifting my wish to dschwarze. I have notified him by email. Come on Dan get on the stick and make a wish we are waiting. :laugh:

I think wanlail was looking for something other than a 1964 torpedo so we are still waiting for someone to fulfill his wish.

Thanks alot Gawl! Got alot more than i expected, I was looking forward to ordering some of the extras you sent! Now i can try before i buy!

-Kevin

All right Larry. Here I am... Fashionably late to the party. I read the intro; I think I understand; but chime in to educate me. Gosh! I feel very lucky that I do not even know where to begin. I am open to suggestions. I like Juliettas,'Rocky Patels, Olivia. Thought, suggestions, guidance? It is a big world out there
Dan

I think wanlail was looking for something other than a 1964 torpedo so we are still waiting for someone to fulfill his wish.

Thanks alot Gawl! Got alot more than i expected, I was looking forward to ordering some of the extras you sent! Now i can try before i buy!

-Kevin

Glad you enjoyed the package :cool:

All right Larry. Here I am... Fashionably late to the party. I read the intro; I think I understand; but chime in to educate me. Gosh! I feel very lucky that I do not even know where to begin. I am open to suggestions. I like Juliettas,'Rocky Patels, Olivia. Thought, suggestions, guidance? It is a big world out there
Dan

Vanilla Dutchmasters are kind of trendy these days :sign:

Dan

Shoot for the moon man! Currently people are trying out the illusione, tatuajes, and DPG blends. However, they are becoming numerous like Gurkhas. General favorite are HTF fuentes? As Nasty stated, dutchmasters and white owls are a never fail.

If i'm up I would like to try :

AF 858 SG
BTL
Opus chili pepper

If I get no hits i'll come back and change the list up.

Thanks again Golfgar for picking up my mistake. :thumbs: greggj77 glad you like them. :D

That was absolutley no problem as I wanted to grant a wish anyway and it gave the opportunity to return a gift of a wish to someone else.

I'm wishing for:

A cigar for my 30th birthday on December 20th

1. Any cigar from 1978 preferably ISOM
2. Padron Millenium Maduro
3. H Upmann Sir Winston ISOM with some age

I know these are long shots but it never hurts to try.

I don't want to ruin the momentum here so I will change my list. Here goes.

H. Upmann Sir Winston
Cohiba Siglo VI
Tauaje Verocu #1 West Side
Tatuaje Verocu #2 East Side

Status
Not open for further replies.