• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dadgummit! When this goes, it happens quick, I have checked about every 10 minutes today and missed it and I have both.

Brian,

Package heading your way DC # 0308 2040 0000 3768 7169.

Hope you Enjoy!!!

Someone needs to post a wish.

Tim

That wish is going to golfgar. I made a mistake in granting someones wish, ( I was at work) and thought I had 2 monte # 2 ISO, however to much of my surprise I had none. So I contacted golfgar to ask him if he could take my place by granting Greggj77 wish, as well as making a wish. He said he be happy to. So sorry about the confusion. But its all clear and Greggj77 wish is being taken care of. So, Golfgar, make a wish.

David

Ok, Gregg's DC is 013855749513231813 and my wish is for a big fat (or a skinny one, fat just happened to rhyme with tat :laugh: )TAT BLACK.

Jonesy and Rich,
You guys are out of control and that is awesome. I will let you know when the package gets here, it takes any where from 2 to 3 weeks!

Truely a scholar!

If you can wait until Monday or Tues, I'll get ya on the Tat Black Golfgar.

Not a problem. I have never smoked one and I like all the other blends so I am hoping this will fit in the same mold.

So, I guess Obi-Wanlail-canola needs to make a wish. :D

Tim

added :D

Got my scary looking Franks today Joe... Thanks! :thumbs:

Hmmmmm......

Longshots:
Cuban Davidoff
Something from Opus 22 / Love Story
Any cigar from '86
Taboda

Realistically:
Frankenstein
Padron Family whatever
PSP2 or PSD4
Magnum 50
Anything worthy of a graduation smoke!

Some wishes. :)

Padron Family whatever

I have a 1964 Torpedo I could do if you're interested, and congrats on the graduation!

I took "Padron Family whatever" to mean he wanted a Padron Family Reserve #44 but I could be wrong.

Ya thats the one. :blush: I had to google it to figure out what it was, only really heard about it. Technically it should be in the longshot list. If nobody hits me up by tommorow, I'll take ya up on the 64 Torp! Always a great smoke!

How big of a longshot is it? Where would one buy such a thing? I will have to read up on those.

Edited to say.....good luck with that one and if you get one it would be hard to actually smoke it, wouldn't it? Wouldn't you just gift it to a friend? Note also the search function was used.

Ahh no worries, I had never heard of that before. No worries, I was thinking you might want something other than that for a graduation smoke, hold out for what you really want ;)

Got my package today from Gregg. Thanks so much for the great sticks and Steven thanks you for the great gift you sent him also!

OK, just so I understand it....a short summary.......o-b-WANHAIL is getting a 1964 pyramid and GAWL e-g is up for making a wish. Is that where this stands?

I think wanlail was looking for something other than a 1964 torpedo so we are still waiting for someone to fulfill his wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.