• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Landed today Ian, and I'm stunned. Didn't know that much quality could fit in a small flat rate box!

Thanks brother, you're the man!

By the way, did you get my pm? I want you to know about one of the sticks.

Here my List

-Padron Millennium
-Padron 9" Magnum Maduro
-Padron 44th Maduro
-Padron 46th Maduro
-Padron No.1 Maduro
-Padron 1964 Piramide
-Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin
-Tatuaje Pork Chop
-Davidoff Maduro
-Liga Privada L40
-Opus XXX
-Opus "A"
-Hemingway BTL
-Forbidden X BBMF
-Forbidden X Chili Pepper
-Ashton ESG
-Ashton VSG Round
-Viaje Super Shot
-Viaje Zombie
-Don Pepin M80

Thanks for looking!

Paul

Bump for Paul, let's keep this going.

wkoti, glad you had him on this wish....I tried, but came up empty on everything but a boring old XXX lol.

wkoti, glad you had him on this wish....I tried, but came up empty on everything but a boring old XXX lol.

Thanks for at least taking a look. That's what this is all about. Helping each other out.

Paul

I know some of these are more than hopeful thinking, so if I don't get a hit by tonight, I'll make up another list. Copied from my profile.

A. Fuente Anejo Sandshark
Cohiba 1966
Cohiba Behike 52
Cohiba Gran Reserva
Cohiba Maduro 5 Magico
Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios
H. Upmann Half Corona
H. Upmann Robusto Edicion Limitada 2012
Liga Privada "A"
Liga Privada Flying Pig No. 9
Liga Privada L40
Opus X Chili Pepper
Tatuaje Tattoo

I know some of these are more than hopeful thinking, so if I don't get a hit by tonight, I'll make up another list. Copied from my profile.

Cohiba 1966
Cohiba Behike 52
Cohiba Gran Reserva
Cohiba Maduro 5 Magico
Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios
H. Upmann Half Corona
Liga Privada "A"
Liga Privada L40
Opus X Chili Pepper
Tatuaje Tattoo

Bump for CJ's.

Lets keep this rolling!

Are what you guys call noobs allowed to play here? Cause I can do a few of these. If so do you have to send the whole list or a fiver or what? Not interested in a noob trade, been there done that. Just trying to get my feet wet here on this board. Let me know please, don't want to step on any toes just trying to help out.
Thanks
Lefty

Cohiba 1966
Cohiba Behike 52
Cohiba Gran Reserva
Cohiba Maduro 5 Magico
Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios
H. Upmann Half Corona
Liga Privada "A"
Liga Privada L40
Opus X Chili Pepper
Tatuaje Tattoo

Whe I look at this list I realise I'm mostly useless to help anyone! lol Lefty, why dont you just pm him and ask? As for the qty I guess it's more of a 'how generous do you feel' kind of thing.

Are what you guys call noobs allowed to play here? Cause I can do a few of these. If so do you have to send the whole list or a fiver or what? Not interested in a noob trade, been there done that. Just trying to get my feet wet here on this board. Let me know please, don't want to step on any toes just trying to help out.
Thanks
Lefty

Lefty I don't see why not and no you don't have to do the whole list. Its all about paying it forward and helping each other out. Most guys seem to give a large list of variety so that it may be easier to find someone to help them out with a few things off their list. PM wkoti and ask him if that's cool with him. Then once you are shipping to him you can post up your wish list.
Thanks for the help!
Paul

Lefty, I encourage you to participate, get you involved in some special CP threads.

As long as you are 100% certain on the authenticity of your CCs, then feel free to jump on in, once the package in route, you post up a list of things you are looking for or want to try and you let another brother fulfill some wishes for you.