• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Yojimbo, the package hit this afternoon! Thanks for a great sampler brother!!! Can't wait to try the Ligas!! Have you had the Pueblo before? Its a great looking stick, wonder how they smoke?

Thanks again brother!

Glad they go there safely! I have, the Pueblo is more of a daily smoke, certainly not a premium. But it's a damned solid daily smoke. Let me know what you think of it.

Aaron, these hit the mailbox in the morning. 9405 5036 9930 0049 9267 73

As for me:

Any Forbidden X
Opus X "A"
Any of the monster series smokes
One of the HTF Opus X
Behike 52
And as always...the chili pepper.

I'll add more if this gets stale. Thanks.

On day 10, so I'll open it up and make it easy-

Anything isom. I'm trying to expand my experience with them, and want to smoke something new. Thanks for looking.

Wish I could help out in this department, but I have only had two isoms since I started smoking. Help him out fellas.

Aaron, these hit the mailbox in the morning. 9405 5036 9930 0049 9267 73

As for me:

Any Forbidden X
Opus X "A"
Any of the monster series smokes
One of the HTF Opus X
Behike 52
And as always...the chili pepper.

I'll add more if this gets stale. Thanks.

I got you on a couple of sticks brother! PM me your addy and I can probabloy get something out in the morning.

Sticks on the way: 03103200000084171736

For my wish I'd like anything Tatuaje, Fuente, Padron, Illusion, or Drew Estates.

I Just heard from Jim, his wish hasn't been granted yet. I am hoping to send them out later today.

Edit for spelling

Nashkicker the package is on its way.

0311 3260 0001 3717 3343

Now for my wish I would like,

Liga privada L40
Viaje Moab/Foab
And/ or any ISOM

Top notch assortment recieved today! A couple of favorites and one to cross off the old wishlist! Thanks again brother!