• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

No need to say what you're sending, it's a gift, no one needs to know what was sent except the sender and the receiver, if you want to clarify or verify what you are sending to the receiver, then by all means say something to them, but most of the time, no ones knows what was sent except for whom was gifted, and normally they don't even know until it shows up at the door.

Sounds good, a little something will be headed your way very soon. Some of these sticks will have substantial age, will put a note in the box for some clarification

OK CJ, here ya go my young brother
DC# 03111660000022300962
Since I am new here I wont post my wish list until you post that you have recieved my package.
Hope there is something in there you can enjoy...........hehe.............Happy Birthday buy the way and just so you know, in case you give a rip, I got underwear older than you whippersnapper.

Lefty

Thanks a bunch Lefty, I'm sure whatever is on the way is more than I deserve.

And thanks for the wishes, old man. :D :laugh:

DC says you should get it today, I don't want to hold this thread up anymore so here goes. Some are long shots but this is a WISH thread.

Tatuaje Federal 90
Pepin rolled Miami 8/11
Pepin El Centurian
Donkey Dropping
Cohiba Puro Dominicana corona NC
La Palina Babe or Little Bill
Tat Anarchy
Litto Gomez robbie
Scull & Bones little boy
Any smaller vitola Johnnie-o or that new Moreno stick
My Father S
LFD Factory press
Hammer&Sickle corona gorda
Camacho connie 8/11
Oliva V #4

Thanks and I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend

Lefty :D

DC says you should get it today, I don't want to hold this thread up anymore so here goes. Some are long shots but this is a WISH thread.

Tatuaje Federal 90
Pepin rolled Miami 8/11
Pepin El Centurian
Donkey Dropping
Cohiba Puro Dominicana corona NC
La Palina Babe or Little Bill
Tat Anarchy
Litto Gomez robbie
Scull & Bones little boy
Any smaller vitola Johnnie-o or that new Moreno stick
My Father S
LFD Factory press
Hammer&Sickle corona gorda
Camacho connie 8/11
Oliva V #4

Thanks and I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend

Lefty :D

Lefty,

I can get ya on the Pepin 8/11....bought a box off of a member of another board after my graduation from college....these things are smoking wonderfully!

PM me your address and I'll shoot these over to you.

-Aaron

To keep things moving, I wont waste any time posting my wishes...

I'm getting married in August, and am on a search for the perfect pre/post wedding cigar. I've had a few Davidoffs and they scream class to me, so I believe I will be going this route. Only problem...what cigar from what line?!

My wishes:

+Davidoff 100 years
+Davidoff Anniversario
+Davidoff Millenium
+Davidoff Puro d`Oro

Any size would be wonderful.

Thanks guys!

-Aaron

Thanks Aaron, addy sent

by the way man you already have the perfect cigar in that 8/11

Since your getting married have you ever had one of Pepin's El Centurians? If not I have one with your name on it. Let me know, covered in plume I might add. I keep editing this post lol I'm old and very forgetful.

Lefty

Lefty, I have a few centurions on hand. They are delicious. I really like the belicoso size. What's ur fav?

To keep things moving, I wont waste any time posting my wishes...

I'm getting married in August, and am on a search for the perfect pre/post wedding cigar. I've had a few Davidoffs and they scream class to me, so I believe I will be going this route. Only problem...what cigar from what line?!

My wishes:

+Davidoff 100 years
+Davidoff Anniversario
+Davidoff Millenium
+Davidoff Puro d`Oro

Any size would be wonderful.

Thanks guys!

-Aaron
The Davidoff Anniversario seems very fitting for the occasion

No bites yet, so I'll add some:
+ any Liga Privada
+ any PAM
+ any opus or anejo.

Thanks...I'll continue to add as needed.

Aaron, I can cover you on a few of yours, but hate to jump back in so soon. I'm going to wait for the time being, but if no one bites in the next week or so, fear not, I won't let you be left hanging!

It's okay to jump back in. You aren't hogging it, as my wishes have been up for almost a week. Up to you though! Thanks man!

Aaron, these hit the mailbox in the morning. 9405 5036 9930 0049 9267 73

As for me:

Any Forbidden X
Opus X "A"
Any of the monster series smokes
One of the HTF Opus X
Behike 52
And as always...the chili pepper.

I'll add more if this gets stale. Thanks.