• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Hah, I have a feeling that it would be great no matter which of you sent. I can feel the love all the way in Louisiana LOL

I'm blown away. Bill, this class of cigars that you sent. The only thing I can say is I think I should send Tom another box. I didn't know it went like this around here. Damn

Kxthor911 said:
I'm blown away. Bill, this class of cigars that you sent. The only thing I can say is I think I should send Tom another box. I didn't know it went like this around here. Damn

I told you that you were screwed minus the lube.  :D Very nice Bill the yogamaster.

Kxthor911 said:
Not the typical, but the way I understand it, Bill is always taking it quite a few notches above the normal insanity around here.

jfields said:

Not the typical, but the way I understand it, Bill is always taking it quite a few notches above the normal insanity around here.

Yea, CigSid is a special kind of sick.  

drunkfish3 said:
Woo thank you. Very nice. How about any Le ISOM.
it's been a loooooong time since I visited this thread so I can take care of you on this, bro.  PM me your info.

For me, my wish is for the grantor to send me his/her favorite everyday smoke.

khari said:

it's been a loooooong time since I visited this thread so I can take care of you on this, bro.  PM me your info.

Thanks my addy is in my profile

khari said:

It's been awhile since I've played here as well....so I'd like to handle this one.  I have some favorite staples that I can put together for you khari.

I will see if I can get it out tomorrow.