• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Hmmm? After a quick search of newbies I've decided to nominate Gguziar. His (I'm assuming it's a "he") first post was a toe stub but he recovered nicely with a good intro. This is, of course, completely dependent on the answer to Ryan's question^. If it's okay then I'll send the PM to Gguziar. 

Well if I read correctly (which can be up for interpretation at times) Being new to cigar smoking and learning flavors and strength here is my list (if it is a crazy list then please blast away haha)

Also very humbled that it is not the other way around being a newbie. very welcoming and if only one of these are gifted it will be more than enough.

1.Cohiba Espledidos
2. Monticristo No.2
3. Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure No.2
4. Ashton Estate sungrown
5. My Fathers Jamie Garcia Reserve Especial
6. Arturo Fuente Sun Grown Double Chateau

Again I could be batting out of the ballpark here but I'm just open to getting some great smokes that I have never had before.

Well, I held off for as long as I thought appropriate because I really didn't want this to turn into the Steve and Ryan alternating wishes show. I'll check the humi when I get home tonight...I think I can help out with one of the first three.

Undegreed said:
Well, I held off for as long as I thought appropriate because I really didn't want this to turn into the Steve and Ryan alternating wishes show. I'll check the humi when I get home tonight...I think I can help out with one of the first three.

I haven't done this in a while and would be glad to jump in, if you don't want to do it.  I know I can get him something(s) he wants to try.

golfgar said:

I haven't done this in a while and would be glad to jump in, if you don't want to do it.  I know I can get him something(s) he wants to try.

It's all yours...

Gguziar said:
Well if I read correctly (which can be up for interpretation at times) Being new to cigar smoking and learning flavors and strength here is my list (if it is a crazy list then please blast away haha)

Also very humbled that it is not the other way around being a newbie. very welcoming and if only one of these are gifted it will be more than enough.

1.Cohiba Espledidos
2. Monticristo No.2
3. Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure No.2
4. Ashton Estate sungrown
5. My Fathers Jamie Garcia Reserve Especial
6. Arturo Fuente Sun Grown Double Chateau

Again I could be batting out of the ballpark here but I'm just open to getting some great smokes that I have never had before.
PM me you address and I will send something Ditka would appreciate.

Ok, Elvis has left the building.  As far as my wish, at this point in time I can't come up with something so if drunkfish3 will accept I would like to pass it along to him. 

Just got a tightly extra taped package today with bank account statements shredded as the packing. (Kidding about the last part) so excited to try out these smokes especially the Monty! And a surprise unlabeled stick that looks hand rolled I'm stoked to try! Thanks again golfgar. I'm ready to enjoy a couple of these at the beer fest this weekend.

Check the fancy 5 finger bag. It had a label on it when I sent it.

Yeah those bags like to get a five finger discount with those bands sometimes.

Wait...Golf and Oke...packaged and opened? Smoke switched? Am I tracking this wrong? If this is a silly question, let me know.

I was just responding to Larry telling him to check the bag for the missing band.  Happens to me sometimes, the band gets pulled off the cigar.

MichaelD said:
Oh sure, blame my bags. :p

Not the bags, just a large cigar with a loose band (I applied one of my cheap blank bands). :D But your bag sucked it off while I was putting it in the bag, so there, if you want me to insult your bags I will. :laugh:   Now here's the insult they are worth what I paid for them. :laugh: