• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Mikgars, talk about about catching me flat footed or almost speechless, you succeeded. Life has been good, being on here has been good, getting to know some of you has been good, me being a forgetful ass has not been so good, losing a few of you as friends has not been so good.

On a positive note, thank you for the birthday wish and a successful surgery for our daughter.

For my wish, it is simple. How about some Padron 3000 Maduro. Why, cause I enjoy them. Like what ya smoke, smoke what ya like, and I like the Padron just fine.

ORRRRRRR.... Casa Fuente just so I can try and say I had one. ( someone just did a post on having this and it never crossed my feeble mind).

Thank you BOTL's for the opportunity and the love.

Pugman, I will be granting your wish today but I do need one thing from you.  Is the address on your profile current?  Just post up here if so and I will get something out to you soon.  And no, I did not sign in as Santa by accident, you can't know who sent this one.  Have a great one and take care of your youngster.

SecretSanta said:
Pugman, I will be granting your wish today but I do need one thing from you.  Is the address on your profile current?  Just post up here if so and I will get something out to you soon.  And no, I did not sign in as Santa by accident, you can't know who sent this one.  Have a great one and take care of your youngster.
Thank you Santa. Profile is correct.

Pug, cigars have been ordered and are being sent out by our good friends at Famous.  I hope they reach you in the best of circumstances.  All the best, Santa.

I am also giving the next wish to Ryan at Famous Smoke shop for his help in this matter.  Even though he can get the cream of the crop working for a retailer, I am sure there is something he wants to try, forbidden perhaps.  Post up your wish Ryan.

Excellent, I'm glad I was able to help you out!  

As much as I would love to take you up on this, I don't feel I could accept something from you gentlemen, that just wouldn't be right.   I am honored to be included as a representative of a retailer being treated as a regular member which is a gift enough for me.  Thanks again to all of you for welcoming me into the CP fam.

But... what I will do.... is pass along the wish to another member.

So... MaduroTrout. You're up!

benevolent-genie_aladdin_2223.jpg

Pugman, sorry I don't have a tracking number for you but do let me know when your package arrives.  Hopefully it gets there by the weekend.

It seems we are a few days out on this one. Maybe the holiday slowed the arrival? Who is up?

Spoke to the guys at the Famous smokeshop today.  Long story short, the package is showing that it was sent out just a few days ago.  However, the tracking number for the package got lost.  Per the salesman I spoke to, if you don't see anything by Tuesday, let me know on this thread and I will get in touch with them again.  Sorry for the long delay and I hope the sticks make up for it.

I didn't think anyone messed with Santa, but the gang at Infamous has yanked your beard. Nothing.

Talk about things going really awry.  Pugman, my apologies on this whole fiasco.  I will get in touch with Famous as soon as my schedule allows and get something done.

Well since this is turning into a clusterfuck best I come out so no one calls shenanigans. Pug, my apologies on the the cigars not getting to you in a timely manner. If they don't reach you by Friday let me know and I will raise hell with them. My schedule has been skewed all week so didn't get to call them yet. I should be good to reach them tomorrow. Again my apologies.

If you want, message me with the order info and I'll speak to the retail store manager and get you a tracking # or anything I can to get some answers.

Also, I messaged MaduroTrout to remind him that he's up.

FamousSmoke said:
If you want, message me with the order info and I'll speak to the retail store manager and get you a tracking # or anything I can to get some answers.

Also, I messaged MaduroTrout to remind him that he's up.

I did get to call them last week and was told they had been sent out.  Unfortunately they lost the tracking # so I couldn't get that and I also don't remember who I talked to.  I will call them later today unless Pug tells me they arrived.

ETA: The order was placed under the name Ed Conway.

Hey Pug, just got of the phone with Famous and we have a tracking number, 9405 5102 0088 2671 5645 57.  The package is showing as delivered on the 16th.  Can you double check on your end that a family member or neighbor didn't get it and just hasn't given it to you yet.  It is possible that it was stolen from your mailbox.  Let me know if you find out anything.  Thanks.

We have a miracle! It's here. Plain ole brown box, no indication of 2nd day, nothing. As far as the contents, wonderful with a capital W. Personally I have to admonish Famous. This began June 24th, what is that, 28 days service and I'm going to call disinformation on their part.

Thank you for the opportunity, thank you for the sticks.

Famous, you need to learn customer service.