• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I'm really sorry about that gentlemen.  I spoke to the retail store manager about this and he was really upset to hear how things went down.  I would have expected it to arrive faster than it takes for MaduroTrout to realize it's his turn...

Glad to hear the mystery box had arrived and you are at least satisfied with the contents.  Not to try to remedy the issue (too little too late) but I do plan to make this up to you just on principle. 

bomb.jpg

FamousSmoke said:
At this point I think we need to move this along.  Any votes for who's wish I should grant?
Go ahead and pull a name out of the hat and let them post something. Definatly some deserving members here.

Famous, thanks for the PM. I haven't followed this thread and know nothing about it. I read through Rod's rules and about 4 pages of banter and I think the gist is that someone makes a wish for a cigar they'd like to try and any member can fulfill the wish. Once the wish is fulfilled the fulfiller of said wish then posts a wish of their own and so on through 149 pages of thread. Is this accurate? I assume the process broke down somewhere and now I am the lucky winner that gets to make a wish before fulfilling a wish. Is the next step for me to post a wish or two then find someone with an unfulfilled wish?

Undegreed said:
Famous, thanks for the PM. I haven't followed this thread and know nothing about it. I read through Rod's rules and about 4 pages of banter and I think the gist is that someone makes a wish for a cigar they'd like to try and any member can fulfill the wish. Once the wish is fulfilled the fulfiller of said wish then posts a wish of their own and so on through 149 pages of thread. Is this accurate? I assume the process broke down somewhere and now I am the lucky winner that gets to make a wish before fulfilling a wish. Is the next step for me to post a wish or two then find someone with an unfulfilled wish?
You post up a cigar wish and see if someone can fill it. The person who does then gets to post up their wish. Usually to post a wish you have to fill one first, but in this case he is passing along his wish to you. So, what does your heart desire?

This is very fortuitous for me. I will commit to following this thread in hopes of giving back. 

I smoke a lot of cigars which equates to two things, 1) there's is not a lot on my wish list that I haven't purchased for myself and 2) I don't smoke a lot of expensive cigars. Following are some smokes I either haven't had in a while or haven't had at all - in no particular order.

- Liga Privada Flying Feral Pig
- Tatuaje is very difficult to get at a B&M here in Colorado Springs...mainly because they aren't carried. That said, I do like most of the one's I've tried. However I don't know the names. It seems to me the brown labeled one floated my boat.
- I like to try new stuff that can make the daily rotation. I've stocked up on Illusione and Crowned Heads. Basically, anything that is medium or above with notes of chocolate and coffee will fit my tastes.

Thanks in advance.

Undegreed... incoming.  I hope you will be pleased with the box I picked out for you.  Oooh the mystery and suspense.  With a bit of luck it will hit you sometime later this week.

Wondering if Pugman has received any additional mystery packages in the mail lately...  :whistling:

FamousSmoke said:
Undegreed should be getting something spooky in the mail real soon.... 
A VERY spooky package arrived yesterday and I am super excited to try these out. I've got a road trip to Kansas this weekend and will take this along with me. Thank Ryan (and Famous Smoke) for putting this together.

Ryan, since you granted the last wish you get to post a wish of your own.  Go ahead and post up something.