• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Checking in from the Houston airport. Let's get this thread back on track. My wish is for any ISOM from the 2008 Cigar Aficiando list.

Thanks guys and thanks for the entertainment while I was gone.
I got it! Hot damn!

sending number 6 (first ISOM) on the 2008 list, RyJ Short churchill, among other things.

My wish list.
Cohiba Siglo III, IV, ov VI
Cohiba Esplendido
Montecristo Sublime
San Cristobal Muralla or La Fuerza

Added:
Any aged ISOM w/larger than corona ring.
Anejo or Opus Shark
Padron 40th, 80th, Familia, or Millennium

Just disregard my granting Mark's wish....I was going by his post adding extra sticks yesterday.

Just disregard my granting Mark's wish....I was going by his post adding extra sticks yesterday.

Not sure what is going on, I post a WISH list and people start complaining. So I add more sticks like is requested and people still complain. So I add more sticks like is requested, someone says they are going to grant the wish and then pull out for what ever reason. I guess I am just a little lost.

Mark

Not sure what is going on, I post a WISH list and people start complaining. So I add more sticks like is requested and people still complain. So I add more sticks like is requested, someone says they are going to grant the wish and then pull out for what ever reason. I guess I am just a little lost.

Mark
I think that somehow theroberhogan's post got overlooked

Mark

Nothing over looked, just thought I would try to get this moving so we could moe this along. Not a bad intention involved.

Mark

Mark

Nothing over looked, just thought I would try to get this moving so we could moe this along. Not a bad intention involved.

Mark
None implied. :thumbs: [Hits Newb Read-not-Post Button] :laugh:

Mark
Mark, I only pulled out from granting your wish because theroberthogan had already said he would grant it. I saw your post where you had added extra sticks and thought that maybe the wish had fallen through or something until I saw t.r.h.'s wish post.

The people that were complaining need to go back and read my posts about the P.I.F.

Sorry for the confusion man.

Brian

Ok, S WTF is going on....

Who is up and what do they want....

I really tried to keep up, but I just could not

Thanks
Tim

Ok, S WTF is going on....

Who is up and what do they want....

I really tried to keep up, but I just could not

Thanks
Tim

I'm shipping out to marksmarkman on Monday, and looking for knowledge is fulfilling my wish.

Looking for knowledge's wishes are up. Who is going to fulfill something from his list?

Checking in from the Houston airport. Let's get this thread back on track. My wish is for any ISOM from the 2008 Cigar Aficiando list.

Thanks guys and thanks for the entertainment while I was gone.
I got it! Hot damn!

sending number 6 (first ISOM) on the 2008 list, RyJ Short churchill.

My wish list.
Cohiba Esplendido
Montecristo Sublime

My wish list.
Cohiba Esplendido
Montecristo Sublime

Added:
AF Shark

Are you looking for an Opus Shark or an Anejo?

My wish list.
Cohiba Esplendido
Montecristo Sublime

Added:
AF Shark

Looks like Ed was quicker on the reply.

I was just clarifying. Not granting a wish. You are more then welcome to grant once he answers the shark question.

Anejo....well, either really. I'll clarify my post. Thanks.

:laugh: I think that was the most edits in one post :) Looks like your wish will be granted soon
:whistling:

I've never had a "shark" and really didn't even know there were options. :blush:

My initial response was to go with "Anejo," because that's how I had seen them referred to. Then I remembered that the whole point of my updating the list was to open it up, so I figured going with "either" couldn't hurt. It's not like I would know the difference anyway, just wanting to try something I read a lot of buzz about.

-Mike

LOL. I'd be a lot faster if I wasn't on this SLOW phone.

I've got you on the anejo shark, the 80th (if you want a maddie), and I'm 90% I have a siglo VI. Let me verify on that last one.

I'll update you when I get home in a couple of hours.

Anejo....well, either really. I'll clarify my post. Thanks.

:laugh: I think that was the most edits in one post :) Looks like your wish will be granted soon
:whistling:

I've never had a "shark" and really didn't even know there were options. :blush:

My initial response was to go with "Anejo," because that's how I had seen them referred to. Then I remembered that the whole point of my updating the list was to open it up, so I figured going with "either" couldn't hurt. It's not like I would know the difference anyway, just wanting to try something I read a lot of buzz about.

-Mike

Ya, there is 4 to my knowledge. Anjeo Shark, Anejo Sand Shark (Cameroon Version), Opus Shark & Don Carlos Shark. Oh my :love:

LOL. I'd be a lot faster if I wasn't on this SLOW phone.

I've got you on the anejo shark, the 80th (if you want a maddie), and I'm 90% I have a siglo VI. Let me verify on that last one.

I'll update you when I get home in a couple of hours.
I was actually waiting to give you a chance to respond to the clarification(s) above. I didn't think it fair to jump on something you had basically already offered to grant. ;)