• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Wow, thanks Mike! Sory for the delay, but as has been told, I've been out of town until 30 minutes ago.

A nice Padron maddie is all I would ask for.

Wow, thanks Mike! Sory for the delay, but as has been told, I've been out of town until 30 minutes ago.

A nice Padron maddie is all I would ask for.

Any Padron Maddie???

I got this one Brian...

You will be happy..

Brian, little goodie back en route..

DC# 0103 8555 7496 9150 6291

Enjoy !!

More of my wishes :)

Padrón Millennium (Maddy or Natural)
Padrón A
Padron Reserva d' Familia
Don Arturo Gran Aniverxario
Any Opus Maduro
GoF 2004 (any)
Opus X Twin Towers "A"
BBMF (Maddy or Natural)
Forbidden X Lancero
Cohiba Lancero
Cohiba Esplendido
Cohiba Maduros 5 Genios
Edmundo Dantes El Conde 109
Montecristo A Coffin
RyJ Short Churchill (isom)
RyJ Churchill (isom)
Monte # 2 /w some age
Padron 80th Maddy
GoF 2006 (any size)
Casa Fuente (any size)
Tatuaje Black (CG or Robo)
Tatuaje Frank
RC 184
LG Small Batch 1 or 2
Bolivar Royal Corona (with age)
Bolivar Gold Medal (with age)
Cohiba Piramides 06 LE
8-5-8 Rosado
8-5-8 Sungrown
Any Forbidden X
Any Opus 22
Any Aged Hemingway maduro

If nobody else jumps in with anything better, I got you on the 858 SG, the RyJ short Churchill(very recent production though),and possibly the aged Hemi maduro..depends on how aged you want it. Let me know!

If nobody else jumps in with anything better, I got you on the 858 SG, the RyJ short Churchill(very recent production though),and possibly the aged Hemi maduro..depends on how aged you want it. Let me know!

Very cool, the more age the better.

Thanks

Brian, little goodie back en route..

DC# 0103 8555 7496 9150 6291

Enjoy !!

More of my wishes :)

Padrón Millennium (Maddy or Natural)
Padrón A
Padron Reserva d' Familia
Don Arturo Gran Aniverxario
Any Opus Maduro
GoF 2004 (any)
Opus X Twin Towers "A"
BBMF (Maddy or Natural)
Forbidden X Lancero
Cohiba Lancero
Cohiba Esplendido
Cohiba Maduros 5 Genios
Edmundo Dantes El Conde 109
Montecristo A Coffin
RyJ Short Churchill (isom)
RyJ Churchill (isom)
Monte # 2 /w some age
Padron 80th Maddy
GoF 2006 (any size)
Casa Fuente (any size)
Tatuaje Black (CG or Robo)
Tatuaje Frank
RC 184
LG Small Batch 1 or 2
Bolivar Royal Corona (with age)
Bolivar Gold Medal (with age)
Cohiba Piramides 06 LE
8-5-8 Rosado
8-5-8 Sungrown
Any Forbidden X
Any Opus 22
Any Aged Hemingway maduro

I can hook you up with a Padron 80th Maduro if that's cool.

Don't think this should be a choice of who can send something better. You are granting his wish, no choice involved. Seems to me like your up.

That being said, I feel the same way you do with the "If nobody else jumps in with anything better" comment, how do we decide what's "better" and who is gonna fulfill Brian's wish?

Oh, Bfisher beat me to the punch, disregard the above comment.

Don't think this should be a choice of who can send something better. You are granting his wish, no choice involved. Seems to me like your up.

Well put.. and thanks for the offers.

Im sure there will be another shot at this down the line.

Alrighty then. Sorry guys, I was just throwing the option out there for Brian. I will have the package out Saturday morning. As for my wishes:

Cohiba Robusto
Cohiba Siglo VI
Any LE Habano
VSG ER
BBMF
Don Carlos Lancero
Tat Frank

Edit to add: Passing this one on to DGuterman

That being said, I feel the same way you do with the "If nobody else jumps in with anything better" comment, how do we decide what's "better" and who is gonna fulfill Brian's wish?

Oh, Bfisher beat me to the punch, disregard the above comment.

I agree with Ben. This has been discussed many times and people are still doing it. If you read the rules on the first page you'll see it says nothing about the wisher having the option to turn down a wish or wait for something "better". If your list has 20 cigars you should be prepared to only receive one of the cigars in that list if the granter only has one to give.

Not trying to single any one person out here. There have been many other people do this lately.

If you read the rules on the first page you'll see it says nothing about the wisher having the option to turn down a wish or wait for something "better". If your list has 20 cigars you should be prepared to only receive one of the cigars in that list if the granter only has one to give.

Not trying to single any one person out here. There have been many other people do this lately.

Exactly Greg (and I guess Ben...but only by default! :laugh: ). This is the whole reason I stay out of this Wish/PIF game. It's a damn circus for people to grant a $13 dollar cigar, then wish for a 20+ list long of HTFs and +$50 dollar cigars. You grant a Padron 2000, then turn around and wish for an OR Opus.

IMO, you should wish for in the same vein of what you granted, but that's just my opinion, and I know it's been discussed ad nauseum that this is a "Wish For The Moon" thread, then "Wish for a Smaller Moon," until you get down to wishing you hadn't granted that other wish! :sign:

If you read the rules on the first page you'll see it says nothing about the wisher having the option to turn down a wish or wait for something "better". If your list has 20 cigars you should be prepared to only receive one of the cigars in that list if the granter only has one to give.

Exactly Greg (and I guess Ben...but only by default! :laugh: ). This is the whole reason I stay out of this Wish/PIF game. It's a damn circus for people to grant a $13 dollar cigar, then wish for a 20+ list long of HTFs and +$50 dollar cigars. You grant a Padron 2000, then turn around and wish for an OR Opus.

IMO, you should wish for in the same vein of what you granted, but that's just my opinion, and I know it's been discussed ad nauseum that this is a "Wish For The Moon" thread, then "Wish for a Smaller Moon," until you get down to wishing you hadn't granted that other wish!

HA!
At least I had granted a Liga Privada #9 before wishing for an OR Opus (which in the end, the Liga turned out to have more value than the OR's that were available at that time)... :whistling:

You guys are right, I kinda jumped into this without doing my homework, I apologize. I saw that Brian was wishing for some stuff that I had, so I wanted to grant a few of his wishes. I don't need anything in return. Helping a brother get a few smokes that he wanted is enough for me. I would like to pass my wish on to DGuterman since he was the next to offer something to Brian.