• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I thought those were from Mexico.

They are sold there, for sure, but the street vendors that have them sitting out in the sun swear their mother's brother's only nephew snuck them out of the back door of a habanos factory.

So how are we doing here? Anyone have a wish?

I’m not ready ask ask yet, but I’d be happy to help with a Nic. Or Dom wish. Enjoy you guys, you too Bri.

Yes, come on Tom, what is your wish?
Just so there is no confusion......I want the group to know.....I experienced a colossal brain fart regarding Bill's package.....It just went out yesterday!
DC#9505 5129 7042 8290 2283 16

I probably deserve a couple grape white owls but I would appreciate something pre- 1999.

Just so there is no confusion......I want the group to know.....I experienced a colossal brain fart regarding Bill's package.....It just went out yesterday!
DC#9505 5129 7042 8290 2283 16

I probably deserve a couple grape white owls but I would appreciate something pre- 1999.
Tom, you blew me away with your package! Thank you for your thoughtfulness and generosity brother!!