• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

HA WHAT?! Jeez. Thank you very much Cody!!! :) Far too kind!!! :) Man, I don't even know. How about any ISOM smokes that have been good this year? I've been so out of the loop. I'm still catching up on what's been smoking well lately. Plus there's like 10 feet of snow on the ground still so it'll be a month or two before I can dig into anything. :D

Who can help out brother Brian?

Are we still waiting for someone to grant Matt a "my wish would be a longish cc under 50 RG with some age..."? If so I can do that but again ask what is "some age"? 5 years or 10 years or more?

Are we still waiting for someone to grant Matt a "my wish would be a longish cc under 50 RG with some age..."? If so I can do that but again ask what is "some age"? 5 years or 10 years or more?
Yes

So I was away over the weekend. Just checked my mail. Blew up right in my face! Wow, Larry you exceeded my expectations / request by a mile!!! Thank you sir! When I said "longish" I had no idea I would receive the longest cigar I have ever had! And certainly the oldest. A really nice package and again, thanks!