• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Got home yesterday, got the package from the office next door and opened it to find some delicious lookin tubos. Thank you Clint! Very much appreciated.

Sorry guys...been crazy around here. Glad Larry received his tubos as they are quite delicious. As far as me, I would like to try a Sancho Panza belicoso. I believe this is the last cc brand I have yet to smoke. Thanks.

Ok that didn’t work. Let’s try a RJ wide churchill. I use to have a box a while ago and remember them being fantastic.

You’ve hit 2 for 2 I don’t have Clint. If no one bites, maybe try an expanded wish list next post. ?

Ok that didn’t work. Let’s try a RJ wide churchill. I use to have a box a while ago and remember them being fantastic.

Haven't done one of these in a while, and it makes me doubt my collection. But I DO have Wide Churchills with a few years on them. I may not be able to get to the PO till Monday, but shoot me your snailer and I'll peruse my humble collection.

If anyone has Clint's address to send me in case he doesn't check in soon, I think I can make it to the world's slowest PO tomorrow.

Haven't done one of these in a while, and it makes me doubt my collection. But I DO have Wide Churchills with a few years on them. I may not be able to get to the PO till Monday, but shoot me your snailer and I'll peruse my humble collection.
Nice...thanks for looking out brother.

Addy
Clint Bickett
23 John James Audubon Way
Marlton, NJ 08053

Thanks brother!

Nice...thanks for looking out brother.

On the way! One wide churchill packed with a few LFD NAS's to cushion it.

9505 5148 3048 9110 3749 62

As far as a wish goes, I will smoke any Cuban. I'm hitting the big 5-0 on July 4, so if someone has something they think is birthday delicious that would be awesome. Not looking for La Escepcion level craziness, just a nice smoke to have with my best friends after an insane meal.

As far as a wish goes, I will smoke any Cuban. I'm hitting the big 5-0 on July 4, so if someone has something they think is birthday delicious that would be awesome. Not looking for La Escepcion level craziness, just a nice smoke to have with my best friends after an insane meal.
You are the man!!

Hey Zeeman,

I can take care of your wish. I've got something that'll be a nice birthday treat. ;)

Thank you brother...very generous. I look forward to smoking these bad boys.