• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Haha weren't you all just a bit curious to find out what he would have wished for?!? haha

In the spirit of giving and the fact that I seriously have way too many cigars right now, my wish is going to be granted to another. @drunkfish3 Happy Birthday brother!! Your up!!!

Haha weren't you all just a bit curious to find out what he would have wished for?!? haha

In the spirit of giving and the fact that I seriously have way too many cigars right now, my wish is going to be granted to another. @drunkfish3 Happy Birthday brother!! Your up!!!
Yay! What’s it going to be Chester??!!

I will pass my wish. With the help of an accomplice, they gave me a few names of some deserving brothers to pass my wish to. The wheel decider ended up choosing @CgarDan

You're up Dan!
Wow thanks Anthony.

I would love to try one CC LE or Regional that you have recently smoked and really enjoyed. Maybe a tat pumpkin or Viaje full moon. Or anything you just really enjoyed

Wow thanks Anthony.

I would love to try one CC LE or Regional that you have recently smoked and really enjoyed. Maybe a tat pumpkin or Viaje full moon. Or anything you just really enjoyed
Dan, I can cover you on this if you’ll have me. I can’t do the EL or regional so if you’d rather wait for one of those I would not be offended.