• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

You’re welcome.

All of the Davidoff White Label (bottom line) and Millenniums I’ve smoked have been great so I would love to try a few their other labels and if that doesn’t work how about some big ring gauge Cubans?

Thanks!
I've got you on both, and I have to go to the post office tomorrow anyway. Shoot me your address.

I got you on this Justin.

Anything else you want to wish for before I top it off with Gurkhas and specially aged Backwoods?
Thanks Jeff, no other wishes, I'll be happy to get to smoke those! I actually found a well aged Gurkha in the humi the other day when I was digging through singles boxes, was planning on sending it to Hayden at some point.

Thanks Jeff, no other wishes, I'll be happy to get to smoke those! I actually found a well aged Gurkha in the humi the other day when I was digging through singles boxes, was planning on sending it to Hayden at some point.
Aren't you worried that it may have contaminated the surrounding cigars?

@cohibasurfer Michael, say it isn't so? Do you buy the ones at the gas station that are marked $34.99 for $8 which include a free Acid Blondie?
You all know @smellysell. Don't believe a word he says and also misspell wurds every chance you can when you are writing to him.

For full disclosure ... I like the 125 Anniversary Gurkha. That's about it. But I don't think they are as bad as the rap they get. Everything Gurkha did... Caldwell, Ezra Zion and Nomad do now on the reg... well except the buy a box and get a knife or a electric can opener bonus. 😎

You all know @smellysell. Don't believe a word he says and also misspell wurds every chance you can when you are writing to him.

For full disclosure ... I like the 125 Anniversary Gurkha. That's about it. But I don't think they are as bad as the rap they get. Everything Gurkha did... Caldwell, Ezra Zion and Nomad do now on the reg... well except the buy a box and get a knife or a electric can opener bonus. 😎
See, like I said. He likes Gurkhas.