• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

🙏😂 thank you, it’s complicated… more so than I’m letting on, but I’m going to try to save this week… it’s a mission!
Final comment before I let this thread get back to its intended purpose:

Your situation isn’t any of my business. But if you’re barely scraping by, now may not be the best time to dive into a hobby that most people would consider to be a luxury.

No, I go to a B&M Kuz I only have about 10$ every few days to put towards a cigar…. The bundles are at least 20, for cheap smokes, might be able to sell some random stuff for extra cash, but it’s tough man, I live in LA, and everything is super jacked up expensive… rent is like 5,000 a month it’s not sustainable…. I want to move somewhere else but my family is all here and my gramma is 99 and fading fast so I have to stick around, just tight budget. Thanks for the reply, much love, stay safe and happy smoking 🙏💕
Well good luck with everything.

Hope I'm wrong, but this all feels a little moochy...

And POOF 💨... just as he realized the mooch game don't play here.. he was gone. Good call!

K, I just finished my last '16 TAA Crowned Heads Angel's Anvil.. I have it listed in my MAW a few posts up.. I got a box from a local buddy 4-5 years ago in a (big) trade.. probably have given a fiver away total, leaving me with 15 over the years.

CH was really starting to hit it's stride with Four Kicks, Jericho, & TN Waltz. With those 3 on base, Huber stepped up and unloaded a grand slam with this TAA blend for '16! I posted it and the '17 a few months back (and now below) I wanna say it was limited to only a 500 box run.. maybe a thousand at most.

This was my 2nd one in as many days. I simply had to verify the goodness wasn't a one-off. They've always been good.. the ultra-beefy broadleaf was a bit temperamental the first few years. But not anymore. Almost perfect... as close as you can be.

They have peaked. Smoke yours soon. If you see one, buy it (fiver, even better). If cash-crunched, put it on the plastic and I'll PP you the cost of a fiver.. and send you a nice fiver for your trouble. Here's what to look for:

TAA-AngelAnvil.jpg

So, to recap, if you have any.. or just one, smoke it now. Like right now. Seriously... Now.

(as in quit reading right now and spark that fucker.. thank me after 😉)

And POOF 💨... just as he realized the mooch game don't play here.. he was gone. Good call!

K, I just finished my last '16 TAA Crowned Heads Angel's Anvil.. I have it listed in my MAW a few posts up.. I got a box from a local buddy 4-5 years ago in a (big) trade.. probably have given a fiver away total, leaving me with 15 over the years.

CH was really starting to hit it's stride with Four Kicks, Jericho, & TN Waltz. With those 3 on base, Huber stepped up and unloaded a grand slam with this TAA blend for '16! I posted it and the '17 a few months back (and now below) I wanna say it was limited to only a 500 box run.. maybe a thousand at most.

This was my 2nd one in as many days. I simply had to verify the goodness wasn't a one-off. They've always been good.. the ultra-beefy broadleaf was a bit temperamental the first few years. But not anymore. Almost perfect... as close as you can be.

They have peaked. Smoke yours soon. If you see one, buy it (fiver, even better). If cash-crunched, put it on the plastic and I'll PP you the cost of a fiver.. and send you a nice fiver for your trouble. Here's what to look for:

View attachment 57529

So, to recap, if you have any.. or just one, smoke it now. Like right now. Seriously... Now.

(as in quit reading right now and spark that fucker.. thank me after 😉)
Did they stop making it in 19? I don’t remember seeing any lately

Did they stop making it in 19? I don’t remember seeing any lately

I believe the TAAs are just the one run of that year. I certainly don't know that for a fact tho. This is the '17 from a box split a couple years ago:

20170506_231554.jpg

Definitely tasty.. but totally different blend and nowhere near the '16.

ETA: After further review, you probably meant are they making the AA's at all anymore.. and that's a damn good question. After '19 and covid, a lot of annual stuff got put off or is just in limbo. I must now start up the Google machine...

Last edited:
Alright.. long shot, but I told Corey I'd post it:

Sosa Third Harvest. I think they're only piramides or "2". That would be a Holy Grail.

CCs: I wouldn't mind an Esplendido again. Had 2 boxes never delivered years ago.. 😕
- Cohiba M5 Secretos
- '19 or earlier Trin Reyes Saluté (or regular.. '19 or '14).
Pricier NCs: AF Opus X Destino Al Siglo Lancero.
A '19 GOF KKP Special Reserve or any of the Don's.
Moderately priced: '16 TAA Angel's Anvil
Any Skinny Monster is always a treat.

That's about all I can think of real quick. Any one of them would be awesome. I will pay a decent sum for the Sosa if it's a bit much for here (rare, they weren't expensive) and someone has one. If you have more than 1, we really need to talk!

Thanks everyone and especially Nick and Corey. Corey, I hope you find a couple in there that's to your liking.. was a lot of fun selecting them! Nick, thanks for passing it on and have a great birthday weekend!! 👍
Can anyone help xyz123/Dan?

The Angel’s Anvil OR were the bee’s knees IMO. They seem to have morphed into the ‘Lost Angel’ line.

Can anyone help xyz123/Dan?

The Angel’s Anvil OR were the bee’s knees IMO. They seem to have morphed into the ‘Lost Angel’ line.

That's probably why I didn't notice. Sure are a lot of Angel sticks.. Angel's Anvil, Lost Angel, Fallen Angel.. love me some Fallen Angel:

FallenAngel.jpg

Fallen Angel is probably the stick that started me looking at AJ's other stuff wayyy back when.

Xyz is up I believe.
My bad it looks like @xyz123 is up
Alright.. long shot, but I told Corey I'd post it:

Sosa Third Harvest. I think they're only piramides or "2". That would be a Holy Grail.

CCs: I wouldn't mind an Esplendido again. Had 2 boxes never delivered years ago.. 😕
- Cohiba M5 Secretos
- '19 or earlier Trin Reyes Saluté (or regular.. '19 or '14).
Pricier NCs: AF Opus X Destino Al Siglo Lancero.
A '19 GOF KKP Special Reserve or any of the Don's.
Moderately priced: '16 TAA Angel's Anvil
Any Skinny Monster is always a treat.

That's about all I can think of real quick. Any one of them would be awesome. I will pay a decent sum for the Sosa if it's a bit much for here (rare, they weren't expensive) and someone has one. If you have more than 1, we really need to talk!

Thanks everyone and especially Nick and Corey. Corey, I hope you find a couple in there that's to your liking.. was a lot of fun selecting them! Nick, thanks for passing it on and have a great birthday weekend!! 👍

I'm going to step out of this one, for... reasons, and pass my wish along.

I really like this idea ^^^. I know part of the reason for passing was your being an unwitting recipient of Jon's orchestrated Euro Blast. That said, you still passed to a great new member here with far less cigar history and ownership than yourself.

My wishlist would only really consist of either very expensive and/or very rare sticks (like it does now). Anything other than that I've already sought out and/or smoked.

I don't want to hold up the line and encumber anyone else with my unicorn wishlist. I'd be far happier knowing someone else newer to the leaf was getting something special for the first time.

That said, I'm choosing @JoeGibs as the next Brother up. I was also gonna ask this anyway, if Joe is amenable, I will also send a naked stick and ask if he would be so kind as to review it (time permitting of course). I'm not saying to try and guess what it is per se, but just a breakdown of what you're getting from it.

I'll even remember to take the band off this *time! So, if there's no objections.. on to Joe we go! What say you Gibs... tell us which Furkha.. I mean Gurkha, you've been lusting over all these years?? 😛

*🤞😅 @IngloriousBasterd

Last edited:
My bad it looks like @xyz123 is up

No worries dude.. it was starting to get sidetracked and there's already been enough of that here. Hopefully Joe let's us know soon if he wants the Beauty, Centurion, or Titan... 😛

Awesome Dan. You picked a good FNG to pass to. Thanks for all that you did for me as well as what you are doing for Joe as well. Very cool