• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

well then! I went back to read the first post to try to understand how this works. @xyz123 passed his wish onto me, so I get to make wish of something i've been wanting to try? Honestly most of the ones i've wanted to try i've picked up singles or 5 packs to let sit in the humidor, or they happened to show up in my newbie samplers, but there IS one that i've been curious about that I haven't been able to get a single of yet.... a Padron 1926 Maduro. I'm not sure if that falls into the category of super rare/expensive, sorry if it is, I can come up with something else. Other than that, what's another knock your socks off maduro that would be recommended? And before anyone says it, I have a WOAM sitting in my humidor waiting for it's opportunity. Ever since I had the padron 4000 from jeff, i've been trying everything under the sun trying to find something similarly good, and haven't had much luck other than the Illusione 888 maduro, that was a nice runner-up.

Thank you for the consideration Dan, much appreciated! Even if someone sent me a Gurkha i'd still smoke it! As for the unbanded mystery smoke, that sounds fun. With all the new ones I try from the newbie samplers, I intentionally don't look up what they are other than the names so I can give them an honest try before I read too much into it. Thanks again, let me know if there's something else I need to do

well then! I went back to read the first post to try to understand how this works. @xyz123 passed his wish onto me, so I get to make wish of something i've been wanting to try? Honestly most of the ones i've wanted to try i've picked up singles or 5 packs to let sit in the humidor, or they happened to show up in my newbie samplers, but there IS one that i've been curious about that I haven't been able to get a single of yet.... a Padron 1926 Maduro. I'm not sure if that falls into the category of super rare/expensive, sorry if it is, I can come up with something else. Other than that, what's another knock your socks off maduro that would be recommended? And before anyone says it, I have a WOAM sitting in my humidor waiting for it's opportunity. Ever since I had the padron 4000 from jeff, i've been trying everything under the sun trying to find something similarly good, and haven't had much luck other than the Illusione 888 maduro, that was a nice runner-up.

Thank you for the consideration Dan, much appreciated! Even if someone sent me a Gurkha i'd still smoke it! As for the unbanded mystery smoke, that sounds fun. With all the new ones I try from the newbie samplers, I intentionally don't look up what they are other than the names so I can give them an honest try before I read too much into it. Thanks again, let me know if there's something else I need to do
Well this has sat long enough. I don’t have the 1926 Padron, but I bet I can come up with something a whole lot better, IMO anyways. @JoeGibs you game?

Thanks for taking care of my pick Aaron! 👍👍
(@TexasTraveler)

Now, I said I'd send him something naked to review.. hmm.. anyone wanna whisper any suggestions to me via pm? I'll plan on waiting til Monday to send it so we can conspire!

Would it be funner to send something, and then post the name of.. say 10 or so cigars, and have one of the ten be the cigar? Especially for Bros newer to the leaf? Then after smoking they can make a choice from the 10 options?

Thoughts on that or some other kind of tweak?

Thanks for taking care of my pick Aaron! 👍👍
(@TexasTraveler)

Now, I said I'd send him something naked to review.. hmm.. anyone wanna whisper any suggestions to me via pm? I'll plan on waiting til Monday to send it so we can conspire!

Would it be funner to send something, and then post the name of.. say 10 or so cigars, and have one of the ten be the cigar? Especially for Bros newer to the leaf? Then after smoking they can make a choice from the 10 options?

Thoughts on that or some other kind of tweak?
This no longer seems to relate to the thread, so perhaps something better suited for PMs.