• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

To move this along I can get you on a 1926 Maduro No 35. I would like to pass my wish to Theroberthogan. I will send him a message.

Dennis

Thanks Dennis. I'm going out on a limb that someone picked up some extra smokes at IPCPR. Since I wasn't able to make it, here are the cigars I heard about that I am interested in trying.

Alec Bradley Prensado
G Rico San Andreas Maduro
Illusione Nosotros
LFD Habano Perfecto
My Father Li Bijou 1922

It seems that no one has any IPCPR cigars they want to part with, so let's try these:

Tat Black
Tat Frank
Cohiba Siglo VI
RASS
BBMF (maduro if possible)

I can't believe that no one has come through on that pony yet. It's the only thing Andrew has asked for since this MaWPIF started. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Then why have you not taken care of it? Wear the shame with us sir
laugh.gif

Jim

Oh, I do, but in a different way! This is totally true so don't laugh too hard. When I saw Andrew's initial wish for a pony, I went out and bought him one from Wal-Mart ( one with a pink bow in it's tail and a little girl figure with it). I was planning on sending it out and had put it in my closet until I was ready. Well, my wife was putting some clothes away in the closet while I was in the room and saw the box....you should have seen her face when she turned around and asked me why this pony and girl figure was in there. I didn't feel Andrew should have to go through the same embarrassment when it arrived to his house and his wife saw it.
laugh.gif

Wuss. :D

Edit to put my comment outside of Jonesy's quote.

Bumping this for theroberthogan.

Also, received my package from Dennis (Flushnutz) today, and I'm blown away. Thank you for generous selection of smokes! They look amazing!!

I am granting the wish for theroberthogan. Sorry, have been away for a couple days.

I would like an Anjeo 55 if anyone has one.

Shipment should go out in the mail on Monday.

I have an Anejo 55 for you. Just PM me with your address and I will get it out tomorrow.

Alright, let's start with these:

Any Cuban Regional release
PSD4 or PSD5
Any cuban Cohiba
Any Opus
WOAM

I would like a-

Bolivar 5th Avenue 109 2009 RE
Partagas Series D #4 from the 1990's

I will add more if no one is able to grant this is short order.

Jim

Alright lets expand a bit. I would still like to leave these up-

Bolivar 5th Avenue 109 2009 RE
Partagas Series D #4 from the 1990's

But will add these-

Any isom from the mid 1990's
Tatuaje Black from the 2007 Christmas Release

*I will let this sit for a bit.

Jim

I am granting the wish for theroberthogan. Sorry, have been away for a couple days.

Shipment should go out in the mail on Monday.

Received the package today, and all I can say is wow. Not only will I finally get to try a Tat Frank, but I got hooked up with some great tagalongs. Golfgar, you are a model BOTL, thanks for the great package.