• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Hey man Igot you on the Trini fundadore and the psd4

You may need to expand your wish a bit. ;) :D

Yea was thinking about it the only thing I have wanted was a tat face, I wont be able to get a box this year.
Tat Face

This morning on my way to work , I had a very intresting train ride. A pregnent lady got on and no one would get up for her, I usually will say something but she was on the other side of the train and it was imposable.The next stop some military personal got on, and promptly asked if a young man would kindly offer his seat to the lady standing right in front of him. First this made me laugh so hard it put me in a good mood. So to expand on my wish donate to the troops .

+1 brother

I'm in -- who handles troop donations for CP?

I'll follow your lead and will also wish for something for the troops. :thumbs:

+1 brother

I'm in -- who handles troop donations for CP?

Smitty from Operation From the Heart has done great work in sending donations of cigars and other goods to the troops for years. I've donated to and received from him. I also have fellow Marines who have been asking if I'd get some cigars to them.

Let's try to keep this rolling.

Mass...if you're going to make the troop donation then post it and a wish.

If not, I can get fivebyfifty on the Face in interest of keeping the ball rolling here.

I granted fivebyfifty's wish to send a 5'er to the troops -- and I have sent the 5'er. The donation was made through a Troop Support thread on another board (Cigar Asylum) since CP doesn't have anything formally set up.

5'er was sent to rrplascencia on Cigar Asylum -- he's one of the two Troop Support Coordinators on that board. DC#9405503699300378255094. The Troop Support thread on CA can be viewed here:
http://www.cigarasyl...read.php?t=2364

Here's a screen grab:
5123951092_97e0d966c6_z.jpg

I then made a wish as follows:

So the current wish should be a 5'er for the troops.

I'll take care of this one Vin. I haven't participated in the MAW for a while.

I will send the 5'er for the troops and I pass my wish to Julius (bigmanfromou).

Edit: PM sent to Julius and I also just noticed this was my 1,000th post.

I appreciate the gesture, Drew!

Two wishes I can think of off the top of my head:

J Fuego Corojo Reserve (haven't had once since I first started smoking cigars and now can't find them)
Any ISOM H. Upmann.

9'er of troop support sent to Hugh (Hotreds on Cigar Asylum). DC#: 04969002505025075720

And an almost afternoon bump for Julius' wish.

I appreciate the gesture, Drew!

Two wishes I can think of off the top of my head:

J Fuego Corojo Reserve (haven't had once since I first started smoking cigars and now can't find them)
Any ISOM H. Upmann.

Let's do this for the sake of keeping the ball rolling. Send me your favorite stick.

Any ISOM H. Upmann.
I got you covered on this. I'm assuming your addy in your profile is correct, but if not please let me know,

As far as my wish... First post to nominate someone, the nominee gets my wish (please PM whoever you nominate that they are up).

Any ISOM H. Upmann.
I got you covered on this. I'm assuming your addy in your profile is correct, but if not please let me know,

As far as my wish... First post to nominate someone, the nominee gets my wish (please PM whoever you nominate that they are up).

I nominate Obmike! Top notch BOTL!