• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Omecene said:
Perfect...I'll get something in the mail to you tomorrow.

My wish list is any ISOM REs. I don't care what year/marca/vitola...just want to try something different that I haven't had before.

Thanks,
Ryan
I've got this. I'm passing my wish on to NASTY. Somebody knock this shit out of him for me. Ryan, send me an addy.

costadelrica said:
Hello all friends. I see that many members place orders on this forum of general discussion and I see that they are satisfied well, that gives good ideas really. :rolleyes:

OK who let in the trolls?

bluue13 said:

Hello all friends. I see that many members place orders on this forum of general discussion and I see that they are satisfied well, that gives good ideas really. :rolleyes:

Reminds me a little of yoda.

bfreebern said:

Reminds me a little of yoda.

Nah, he's French.

Jonesy said:
I've got this. I'm passing my wish on to NASTY. Somebody knock this shit out of him for me. Ryan, send me an addy.

You're the man, Brian!

Lets try
BGM
Sir Winston
JL Sel No. 1
or any CC smoking good right now or will be smoking good later or ashes of one that was good perhaps ???

Alright Los, gotcha something out this morning. Hope ya enjoy my friend!

I'm wishing for anything smoking good that's not on my review list. Many thanks!

Brian...picked up the package today. Heck of a selection. I haven't tried a number of these which is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a bunch.

Kingantz said:

I'm wishing for anything smoking good that's not on my review list. Many thanks!

I'll play along!

Will you be posting the review(s)?

grateful1 said:

I'll play along!

You know it Gary!  I've been in review withdrawals for far too long! 

Kingantz said:

WTF Greg!?!?!
That was way over the top.
...payback's a bitch, sir

Kingantz said:

I'll play along!

You know it Gary!  I've been in review withdrawals for far too long! 

Got 'em today, thanks VERY much Gary!  Looking forward to reviewing them!  You're up!

Cuban / Davidoff / Fuente / Some Tat.

Round of golf cigars to lancero to pc's!

My taste tends to smokes with 'less' after taste.

Snobbish :p

Some ERDM or Quay d O's might be fun to try! :D