• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dixie Darling II Pass

The eagle has landed. I repeat, the eagle has landed. I should be able to get puts and takes posted tonight, assuming life doesn't throw me a curve.

Scott

Ok, I got the box and all looks good. I did not see item 5 the Don Carlos #2. I didn't do a total inventory, but that's just an observation. I'm guessing it has gotten confused with a Hemi somehow.

Anyway, my takes and puts are as follows:

Takes:

20-HdM Excaliber #1
46-CAO Brazilia Gol
58-ERDM Rectangular Mad

Puts:

62-Butera Fume Dolce
63-Padron 3000
64-CAO L'anny eXtreme Toro
65-Gurkha Robusto (Jerry only)

The numbers listed above correspond with the sheet in the box, and they don't match up exactly with what Jerry has been posting. There was a scratch out here and there that threw off the numbering.

DC# 0302 0980 0000 4194 3139
Box should go out in tomorrow morning.

Jerry, thanks for having me.

To all the others, this being only my second pass, I would like to say that y'all are some pretty classy folks. I hope you'll all grace me with your presence in my first pass. :thumbs:

Scott

It's pee-pee dance time...... :thumbs:

I got the ole' rocker standin' by the mailbox with a cup of coffee in hand and a cigar in the other. :D

Nice passin' Scott. I'm sure you will be welcome in other passes and have passers for your pass. Hang in there. Thanks forr being in Dixie's pass. Thanks for the Gurka - never had one before. Cool.

Yeah. No doubt the numbering is off but not too bad.

Alright Stogieman. Keep a rockin' and the coffee cup full...

+JerryG

As I was loading up the box this morning, I was also sending off some smokes to the winners of a cigar pool I'm in. Wouldn't you know it, in my haste a couple of sticks fell in to the pass box. Oh well, I ain't unpacking all that just to recover a couple cigars. :)

To my puts you can add

66-5 Vegas Robusto
67-Perdomo Reserve #4

.....NEWS FLASH.....

Due to the nature of the times our box is to be re-routed.

Charlie to Emo to Peter.

Thanks to all involved.

PM's sent.

.....NEWS UPDATE.....

The final order has changed.

Charlie to Emo then to Peter.

Notification received and noted.

Thanks to all.

Well, the ole' Box made it sunny Orlando safe and sound. :thumbs:

I checked out all the ceegars and they look to be in fine shape. :)

Here are my puts and takes:

Takes:

lucky #13 A.F. Short Story

I figured i needed to smoke somethin' while I was checkin' out these fine smokes.

Puts:

#68 A.F. 858 Maduro
#69 Perdomo 2 Milenario Cameroon
#70 Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur President
#71 AVO Uvezian Belicoso (Jerry Only!!!!)

Thanks alot for lettin' me play Jerry. I'll get er' in the mail in the mornin' to brother Emo. I'll post the tracking numbers then.

:)

Hoo-yah Charlie! You are a very generous passer. I am on duty on Thursday on the off chance it makes it here in 2 days. My wife will put in the fridgedor for me, so no worries. Friday we get underway for 6 hours to shake down the ship. So this baby will hit the road on Saturday morning. Just thought I would letcha know on the front end. :thumbs:
Emo

I spy several sticks I want to try. I wish it may, I wish it might, at my door on Friday night.

Emo

Yes indeed, hoo weee Charlie you are indeed a generous passer.

Another new to me smoke - an 858 Maduro, cool! Lucky #13 treat ya right?

And Thank You for being in the pass and for the quick turnaround. We'll be around next year the "Good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise".

You're up Emo, and I know your wife will help us out most graciously. Thank her for us. And thank you for the heads up. Be safe.

+JerryG

Got the Box shipped off during lunch. :thumbs:

Here are the tracking numbers:

Delivery Confirmation: 0302 2940 0002 0328 7329

Insurance Number: VD 344 513 280 US

I insured the box for $300. Get ready there brother Emo, time for you to have some fun. :)

Thank You Thank You Brother Stogieman!

Emo my friend here it comes.

+JerryG

I have the box in my custody. I dunno if I'll have puts/takes up tonight as I have just pulled (2) 15 hour days in a row and 3 of the last 4 have been 15er's. Ughhh, pre-deployment's are sooo busy.
Emo

Wonderful, glad the box made way down south.

Go get some rest. USA needs you rested.

The box can wait.

+JerryG

Takes:
21. Macanudo Maduro
36. Gcc Perfecto
47. Torano Silver Robusto
55. La Luna Maduro Fuerte Bolido
Puts:
72 Kelner Second Churchill
73 Don Victer Remedios
74 Ashton VSG
75 Ashton Cab
76 Bolivar Petite Fuerte
77 La Escepcion Llaneza by HdM

Emo

Thank you Emo. I have been wanting to try a Kelner.

It's a pleasure to be in your company if only through a pass.

Panama City "Herf" coming up in June.

Peter, you be up... .

...it's getting closer... .

+JerryG

The DC# will be 0302 0980 0000 3984 2208. I dunno the insurance # yet. Hope to have it on the road in a couple of hours.
Emo